Chapter 3

Serena POV
I was sitting on a bench waiting for the train to arrive, i was Brushing Braixen. Pancham and Sylveon are waiting for their turn to get brushed

13 minutes later

I was done brushing them and i decided to watch on the pokétv
I was watching some Performances and then it got switched at the new. and the news is about a plane accident, it showed up a picture of Ash and Pikachu, My Eyes Widened and my body started shaking.. its a news about Ash getting a plane Accident and confirmed dead..

I started to Cry and my Pokémon rushed towards me to Comfort me..

Clemont POV

I was cooking for Lunch and Bonnie is watching TV on the dining area.

I started to prepare the food and my father was asked to come to a restaurant to fix something.

Me and Bonnie Started to eat and i switched the channel to the News
I was watching the news and there's a plane Accident happened and a photo of someone i know got featured..
My Eyes Widened i dropped my Fork..
It was Ash who got featured and announced dead due the accident..

Bonnie approached me Crying and I'm surprised she knows this kind of stuff..

"Brother is Ash and Pikachu gone now?"

I started hugging her tightly and Started crying..
I can't believe this.. Ash is a great friend.. why does this need to happen?

Oak POV

It's been hours when we saw the news Delia decided to do the funeral..
Gary decided to call Ash's friends to attend.

I asked if Ash's body were found but they said that the body might have been sanked at the deepest part of the ocean..

??? POV

Me and my Pokémon just finished training so we decided to take a break, we rested on a cave, i was about to sleep but my pokephone vibrated..
It was a mail from Gary Oak..
I checked the mail and my Eye's widened..

I decided to call Charizard and told him were going back to Pallet town.. My heart started to sank and tears fell from my eyes..

Delia POV

I can't sleep Due of hearing the news of Ash is dead, I can't believe this.. i losed both of my son.. i started sobbing and someone knocked on the door, it was Professor.Oak, he told me that the funeral is ready..

I got outside and saw so many people standing.. it was The gym leaders, a few Champions, and his friends..

I didn't knew that Ash met this many people through his journey.. i was proud and sad at the same time .
I started to cry and 3 of Ash's friends approached me.. it was Brock, Misty and Serena..
Trying to comfort me..

"Mrs Delia please don't cry i know it hurts"
Said Misty

"Ash is a great friend, he's a hero for all of us.. Sacrificing himselve for others"
Said Brock..

I'm glad that Ash has great friends..
But then a roar came from the sky..
It was a Charizard.. and someone is riding on it, i was shock to see the person behind it.. it was Red..
I ran towards him and cried, I can't believe it.. it's Red..

Red POV:

Me and Charizard flew until we get to pallet town.. i was still sad hearing my brother died due to a plane 'accident'..

Me and Charizard had arrived at Pallet town.. i was about to talk to Gary but someone hugged me.. it was mom..

"Hi mom.."

She slapped me and said..

" WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN? PEOPLE INFORMED ME YOUR DEAD!"
mom screamed at me and tears fell from her eyes, i hugged her back and apologized..

We were heading at the funeral and approached many people
I was confused who were this people..
even Diantha and the few other champions are here!

I tried to ask mom
"mom who are they? And why are the other champions are here..?"

I aksed, and she replied rhat this were the people Ash approached on his journey.. i was shocked that Ash met this many people and especially the champions.. Through his journey..

"You know, ever since you disappeared.. Ash was only in his room and never camed out"
I was shocked hearing this from mom. I wish i can tell him the reason why i  lefted..

"Ash always wanted to be like you.. he always adores you.."

"Yeah i know" i replied..

The Funeral was about to began
I was thinking that i wish i saw Ash one more time.. i wished he was able to see me standing.. but i guess i was to late..

I had tears falling and i realized i was lefted, i started crying with Hatred and I don't know why..

I started to think that this event isn't just an accident.. but might it might be planned..

"Red are you okay? Is something wrong?"
Mom asked

"I swear if this is all Giovanni's Fucking plan, I'll beat him to dea—"

I was cut off by mom's hug and i started to let it all out..

A/n
My hands hurts whaaaaa

Okay
Just wanna say

Ash's brother is Red and Their father is Giovanni

Okay peace ✌️