In The Amnesia Mansion and Meeting New Friends

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was watching Pewdiepie play Amnesia. It was very amusing. After a while I went to bed.

The Next Day

I woke up in a strange room. It oddly looked familiar. 'Where am I?!' I thought. I finally realized I was in Amnesia! I got out of the bed. I realizied I had my weapons then I looked around. I saw a drawer with a note on it.

'Dear Y/N, You probably know this by now but you are in the Amnesia Mansion. Don't worry though! We won't harm you,we just want to meet you in person. You should look out for many monsters though. They will chase you and probably try to kill you. Anyways please do not feel frightened or anything,we just want to meet you! -???' I read then scoffed.

"Frightened?!" I laughed. "Oh I've faced much bigger than this!" Suddenly I heard banging on the door. 'Bro?!' I thought. I hid under the bed. It was much cleaner than I thought so I clinged to the bed frame so I won't get caught. After a while the thing left. I crawled out and saw the door broken.

I inspected the room better now. I saw a lantern,oil,landarum,and the note I read. I put them all in my bag,that you happened to have. I walked through the halls. I didn't need the lantern at all. I had night vision and light powers. After a while of walking I heard growling. 'Again?!' I thought.

The monster ran towards me at a fast speed. To bad for him I was faster. I ran around a corner. "I think I lost him." I muttered. I walked down the hall. I saw a room with light in it so I decided to explore. I opened the door and didn't see much in the room but I decided to enter for better inspection. Bad idea! Cause when I entered the room many things started firing at me. To make things worse the walls started closing in. I sighed,rolled my eyes,and drew out my sword. I put my sword in between the walls that were closing in. I saw a small room and ran into the room. It was a puzzle room. "UGH!" I yelled. I searched for clues and finally solved the puzzle. I walked back into the trap room to see the walls stopped closing in but things we still shooting,there was also an exit door.

I grabbed my sword and ran. I dodged almost all of the objects shooting at me. But when I was at the exit,I was shot by an poisoned arrow. I had enough strength to exit the room but I then passed out. The last thing I remember was 4 blurry objects walking towards me then everything went black.

A while later

I woke up in a room. I knew I was still in the Amnesia Mansion. "Ngh!" I groaned as I woke up. "Guys I think she's waking up!" A Swedish voice shouted. "Good we should explain to her what happened." A French voice replied. I opened my eyes to see 4 men hovering over me. "Ellos I'm Stephano." The French gold man greeted. "This is PewDie,Mr.Chair,and Piggeh." I nodded and said,"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Y/N." I was sorta confused on what happened to me and Stephano seemed to notice my confusion.

"We found you running out of a room then you passed out. We took you here and did all we could to heal you." Stephano explained. "Although we couldn't heal the poison. Can you tell us what happened." I nodded and started explaining,"Well I somehow ended up in this mansion so I explored the place. I found a room with light in it so I decided to explore. Then suddenly things started shooting at me and the walls started closing in. I found a puzzle room that stopped the walls and showed an exit. I immediately took my chance but I got shot by this poison arrow."

Stephano nodded and said,"Sorry that we couldn't heal the poison though." I smirked then said,"I've handled bigger situations." I grabbed my bag and opened it. I,luckily,had my survival kit and opened it. I healed the poison. "There!" I said when I finished. "All good!" I couldn't help but smile.