Crest Kids

Sincerly The...Cannibals.

~ Part 1 the Crest kids~

"HURRRY Cj where gonnna be late AGAIN!"

my older brother mark called from down the stairs.

I looked in the mirror again.

I have dirty blonde hair I never really fix it so its allways messy. I have light blue eyes

.I have terrible eye sight I cant see a thing without my glasses.

Im also the youngest of 4 boys I have 2 older twin brothers they both have brown and hazel eyes their 17. I have another brother thats 19 hes in college but he still live with us he has light brown hair and green eyes .

I dashed downstairs to see mark an michael waiting by the door impaitenly as if they had something to do its just school and were always late so what the heck.

" You allway make us late cause your allways waking up late cause your ALLWAYS UP late on that damn @!#% ^&^^ myspace!!"

mark yellled at me.

I laughed.and said

" come on you dont wanna be more late"

we hopped in the car and headed for school the drive was the same as allways mark and michael nagged me about me staying up so late and saying the reason i,m going blind(witch i,m not) is cause i,m allways on myspace. and thats the reason i,m single and everyone calls me the tech nerd of the netmen boys. see all my brothers are popular at school but me not so much the only time people talk to me is when they have a question about their pc or want me to fix up their sites(twitter,myspace facebook ect).

we came to the school and like allways we had go to the principals office to get tardy slips and a receptionist who looked like a 80 year old grandma gave us a year long worthless speach about being late.

" I hate you".

michael said before he went to his class.

classes were boring as usual I got A's of all the test I took this week but that dosent mean i,m a good student I normally get in trouble because im late and I get into pointless arguements and I SWARE ITS ALLWAYS THE OTHER GUYS FAULT.

I had french the last classe before lunch and i,m starving cause I didnt have time to eat breakfast as usual.

I hate french class the teacher is a lonely jerk.

" Cj please tell the classe in french why your allway texting in my class"

mr Jones said.

i,m not texting i,m checking my twitter and the nerve of that jerk.

" please tell me why are you still single in french".

the whole class burst out laughing but mr jones didnt he gave me dettention witch I never go to but thats a different story.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lunch.

I was sitting with vikki and kyle my two bestfriends vikki is cute I guess she has short blonde and brown eyes but I really dont like blondes. kyle has brown hair and hazel eyes.

I've known them since I was 13 wich means 3 years.

lance came to our table he's my neghbor annoying little basterd but we hang out sometimes.

" did you see the new kids or more importantly the new girl"

new kids.

" you mean the crest kids?"