𝗦𝘂𝗶

The voice was silent as y/n kept screaming 'wtf' over and over again, coming dangerously close to falling off the boat.

They only spoke when y/n almost fell off, uttering a simple, "Careful now."

Y/n squeaked when something lightly nudged her, balancing her back on the boat again. She glanced back to see what it was but didn't see anything.

"Who- who are you?" y/n questioned, shaking like a frightened animal.

"...not someone who intends to harm you." the voice replied after taking a moment to think, "And if I told you, you'd likely leave and never come back."

"WAIT, YOU'RE NOT GONNA LET ME LEAVE!?" y/n shrieked, tears in her eyes.

"No, I-" the voice heaved a sigh as y/n curled up in the boat, "No, I won't prevent you from leaving. I'd just be a little disappointed if you never came back."

Y/n paused, "H-Huh...?"

The voice cleared their throat then added, "After all, you're the only company I've had in a very long time."

"Oh..." y/n murmured, "We'll, uhm, my name is y/n. What's your name?"

"..." the voice was silent again.

"Do you not remember it?"

"No, I do. I just don't want to scare you away." the voice explained, "But, if you'd like, you can give me a name."

"Give you a name?" y/n echoed.

"Yes. Anything. As long as it isn't weird."

Y/n closed her eyes, pondering before snapping her fingers, "Aha! Sui!"

"Sui???"

"Mhm, I feel like it fits." y/n replied.

"Oh, I see..." the voice seemed to consider it before deciding, "Okay. Sui it is then."

"So all this time, you've been listening? And you were the one who helped me when I first arrived? How come you didn't say anything?" y/n inquired.

"That's the thing. I couldn't." Sui chuckled, "Not until now though. For some odd reason which I hope to learn more about..."

"Wait, so you heard-"

"Yes. I heard your rants about some ginger and how some lady was a roach and how you wanted to go home." Sui listed as y/n's face grew warm.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" y/n wheezed, growing flustered as Sui chuckled once more, 'HOW TF CAN I BE ATTRACTED TO A VOICE, HOW DOES THAT WORK???'

"So... Sui... how come you're all the way out here?" y/n questioned, "The only reasons for that I can think of are... you being a ghost or you being some kind of sealed god."

"You got it."

"EHHHH??? YOU'RE A GHOST!???"

"No. I'm a God."

Y/n paused, "...you are?"

"Indeed. I was sealed here." Sui replied and y/n thought for a minute before it clicked.

'Oh shit, I'm talking to Osial-' she realized.

Okay, this was fine.

First the lizard being Rex Lapis.

Then this soft-spoken person being Osial, an ancient sea monster-

Meh, it was okay.

"Oh alright."

"You're awfully calm for someone who doesn't really understand Gods and finds them scary." Sui pointed out.

"Cause you haven't tried to kill me. All you've done is help me. Same with the lizard-"