Chapter 1

~Ariana's P.O.V~

"Honey have you packed everything?" my mom asked me."Yes mom i packed everything and Ive checked about five times now" i said.

The thing is that im moving out to England. Ive got a new job as a dancer so im going to be working at a dance studio and being a back up dancer for concerts. Ive been dancing my whole life.

So i have to move to England and live in a apartment well flat i guess that's what they call it there. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I also turn 18 now too.

I'm pretty excited and I'm leaving today. "Mom Iwe have to leave to the airport now!" I yelled so she could her me from downstairs.

I ran downstairs and told my mom we had to go. We got the air pot and I hugged my little sister Maya and kissed her for head. Then i hugged my mom. She started crying.

I wiped her tears. "Mom its okay don't cry, i will call u when i get there okay?" I told her. "Okay sweetie but be safe and remember to call me when you get there and call me when you get to your apartment too okay?" She asked.

"Okay mom I will call you." I said. "Will I'm going leave now." I said giving them one more hug. I waved and then walked away to the check-in desk.

I walked to the check-in desk and got my boarding pass. Then I went over to security, then I when to the gate and sat down until they called my flight.

~1 Hour Later~

I was still waiting for my flight at the gate. It took pretty long. I was getting bored and sleepy.

They finally they called everyone on to the England flight. I got up at walked and showed my boarding pass. I walked on to the plane.

I didn't really know where my seat was so i asked the flight atenndant. She told me my seat and i walked over to it.

I was wondering who it was.

Then I got to my seat and saw a guy with curly hair but his back was faced towards me so I didn't see his face.

When turned around I was just standing there waiting for him to put him luggage up.

He smiled at me showing his perfectly two dimples. He had beautiful green eyes.

I felt like I was staring. Then i snap ed back to reality and was about to put my handbag up.

"Here ill do it love." I heard someone say. When I turned around it was that curly hair guy. "Umm thank you." I said.

"No worries." He said. He had a british accent. Well I guess was gonna sit beside him. I walked to my seat which was the window seat.

Then he came and sat beside me. I just smiled at him. I was kind of really afraid of planes. I hated take off.

"Hi I'm Harry." The guy beside me said. "Oh I'm Ariana." I said back and flashed a quick smile.

"Don't you recognize me?" He asked me. "Umm No.." I said confusedly. He kinda chuckled a bit. "Im Harry Styles from One Direction." He said. "Oh!!!! know I recognize you!" I beamed. "Ive seen you on T.V." I told him.

"Yup!" He said popping the "P". The plane was about to take off I kind of got really scared. Ive always been really scared of plane rides.

I put my head back and shut my eyes real tight. "Hey you alright?" Harry ask concerned.

"Umm yeahh just kinda afraid of plane rides." I said. The plane started moving and I quickly shut my eyes tighter and held on to the arm rests.

I felt a hand going on top of mine. I look over and it was Harry. He just smiled. That kinda made me feel better.

The plane took off and we were in the air. I was feeling better now. Harry took his hand of mine.

We talked for a while. This plane ride was for so long. I was getting pretty tired. "Hey Ariana you look tired." Harry said.

"Yeah I am tired." I said while yawning. Well im going to go to sleep. I fell right alseep. When I woke up i found my self resting my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Sorry about that." I said pulling away from Harry's shoulder.

"It's alright love." He said and smiled. "We are about to land now." Harry told me. "Okay." I said sitting up straight and buckling my seat belt.

Our plane land and I got up and Harry took down my Handbag.

Then he took down his. "Oh Ariana I want you to meet my four other band member, this is Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam." Harry told me.

I saw four other guys standing there looking at me. "Oh hi im Arianna!" I beamed. They all smiled at me.

"Hey where are you going off to?" I think Louis asked me. "Oh well im off to my apartment." I said.

I found out we were going to the same apartment. We all got out of the airport and there were millions of screaming girls.

"WOW!" I yelled. They were blocking the way so we couldn't get threw. The boys bodyguard came and lead the way. Harry quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to there limo.

We all got in the limo and they offered to drive me since we were going to the same apartment building.

"Thank you guys!" I said to all of them. We were off to the apartment building now I was pretty happy I made new friends.

Author's Note: Heyyy thank you for reading and please comment vote and share!

I will post the next chappie if I get 5 votes on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so vote please!!!!!!!! :D <3 xx