Intro

Intro

~Nikki's POV~

I woke up in a white room. White floor, white ceiling, white walls. If it wasn't for gravity, I wouldn't know which direction was up. I realized that I was laying on the floor. I got up, only to learn that I was hurt. I tried to move, but my feet were stuck in a liquid. I looked down. Blood. I looked at the corner I was sitting in, and I could now see that blood dotted the walls. I gasped, and clutched my side. I felt something metal, a gun. It was sticky with the blood from my open wound, and I laid down again to ease the pain a bit. I could now see clearer. My hip was sliced open, I could see the bone. I was feeling dizzy from all the blood loss, yet I had a feeling that I should stand up. I stood, and walked over to what appeared to be a door. I reached for the handle, and grabbed air. It wasn't real. The door was drawn on with pencil. I removed my hand from the wall, it was a grey color.  

"Nikki?" I spun around, looking at what had called my name. I saw a boy, around the age of 18-19 standing in the corner, arms crossed. 

"W-who are you?" I stuttered. I reached for my throat, I could speak. Why this surprised me, I had no idea.  

"You really don't remember me?" The boy said with a slight accent. I shook my head, and took a slight step towards him and fell down again from the pain.  

"Help m-me, please!" I cried out, trying to reach him. He looked down at his bare feet.  

"I can't." He spoke in a whisper, and turned his gaze from his feet to the ceiling. I looked up, and noticed a circular device stuck to the ceiling. I was about to speak, when laughter filled the room. It sounded mechanical. The device appeared to be a speaker. The boy suddenly turned angry. He shook his head yet again, and walked over to me, kneeling.  

"They hit you harder then I remember." He said, slowly taking off his shirt and wrapping it around my wound. I nodded towards him, and he grabbed me, supporting me against his chest as he kneeled. 

"Nikki, please remember. You have to or you won't survive." Those were the last words I remembered him saying, as everything went dark.  

"I remember," I spoke, "I remember." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW STORY I'M WRITING WITH @Piborose143. She's writing Ali's part, im writing Nikki's.