childhood friends to lovers

Tony the Tiger x fem reader

 It's around 10 pm, and you just came home from a shitty hook up. He said said he was into pegging while you two talked but then once you got there he said didn't think you were serious when you brought up pegging. So you didn't peg him or get off, trash dick and he basically pretended the clit didn't exist. You were tired and just wanted to get off and go to sleep.

 But as you walk into your apartment you can hear your room mate Tony and a woman in his room, it was a mixture of moaning and giggling. You were happy for him as it sounded like he was having fun. Tony was a good guy, he was sweet, tall, good looking, and he was also your childhood best friend.

 "Shhh... you don't want her to hear us now do you?" You hear Tony say. 

 "ah... Tony I can't keep quiet... your fingers are... still moving... shit... I'm gonna..." Her words get cut off by what you assume is a kiss. 

 You smile to your self as you walk to your room thinking " at least one of us is having fun tonight" and you put your bag on your bed. You pull out your extra clothes, toiletries, and... your strap on.

 "Sorry bud, not tonight." you quietly say as you put the strap on on your bed side table. 

You continue on with putting the stuff from the bag away in their appropriate places, then you grab some pajamas and head to the bathroom. 

You put your pj's on the counter and turn on the shower, while waiting for it to get to the right temperature your strip naked and admire yourself in the mirror before getting in. Towards the end of your shower you hear Tony and the woman getting loud, you lean closer to the wall hoping to hear them better, it doesn't help much but can hear enough. You look at the detachable shower head and it looks back at you...

 "No not again please... I've seen things no man should ever see... please I beg of you" the shower head thinks. But since it's a shower head you don't hear it. 

 "I'm so sorry..." you say to the shower head and Tony as you detach it and bring it down to your clit. 

 You lean your back against the wall of the shower carefully listening to the two having sex. You spread yourself open while you switch the settings on the shower head, you put it on the second strongest setting and move it in circles around your clit teasing your self. After a couple minutes of teasing yourself you finally let your clit have direct contact with the water, you flinch from the sudden pleasure. You keep the water on your clit long enough for your back to start arching from wanting more stimulation, you start moving the water side to side creating a new sensation. You moan out in pleasure forgetting about whats happening around you, then you quickly put your hand over your mouth and take the water off your clit. "Shit, shit, shit, shit..." You whisper hoping they didn't hear you. You try and listen to them for a second to see if they heard you, but it sounds like there still going at the same pace. You take your hand off your mouth and put the water back on your clit, you hold back the moan this time only making a small whine. As you're leaning against the wall listening to your childhood best friend fuck some woman, while you move the water side to side on your clit you imagine that it was you and Tony. 

You imagine his big muscular body under yours, making the same face that woman is now. You want to be in charge, you want to see him in a vulnerable position with drool coming out of his mouth and tears slowly falling down his cheeks, you want to wipe his face and tell him hes such a good boy for you, then kiss him for reassurance. Then once you make him cum you want to tell him that it's not over yet and that you haven't finished yet, you want to climb over him and sit on his face and make him eat you out, licking and sucking at your clit knowing just what to do until your satisfied.