prologue

calum had always wanted to be a playboy bunny.

he'd dreamed of it every since he'd been old enough to read such a graphic magazine. he'd always yearned to be on the front cover of playboy, preferably in nothing but a pink thong and a fluffy tail, the round tail allowing attention to be set on the tan boy's pretty lace panties. he'd envisioned himself in this image with a hand covering the visible remainder of his cock, him striking dirty poses for the camera to show off his shapely ass not completely covered by the fabric of his thong.

surreptitiously, calum would venture to his local book store monthly after school to purchase the newest issue of playboy magazine with his saved up allowance. calum's parents had always wondered why their son would return home about an hour after the school's release time, but they'd constantly brush it off, assuming that the young boy had stayed longer for help on homework.

once calum was of college age, he'd proceeded to sydney university and worked as a male model in a citywide industry. he'd been told by his co-workers that he had the perfect figure for skin-tight clothes in which accentuated his curves, therefore he'd been more of a full-body model than anything else.

just like any occupation, there were pros and cons of working as a city-known male model. there were the upsides: receiving a high salary for doing what he enjoyed and getting screwed twice a week by the boss of the business. and, there were the downsides: not being well-known across the world and not working as a playboy bunny, his dream job.

after four long years at sydney university, calum had applied to be a playboy bunny. he'd sent in his application with great reluctance, just hoping to be accepted, even though he knew that his chances were more than low. he'd continued to pursue his modeling career and worked his (bunny) tail off, posing for photos when needed and with exceeding effort. he'd intended to make the best impression on whomever from playboy would be monitoring him and his progress.

and thanks to his hard work and determination, his dream became a reality. calum was surprised once his acceptance letter came from playboy co., considering the acceptance rate into playboy was only 6.9% and he wasn't a female. he'd applied to be a playboy bunny mainly for fun, expecting the worst, assuming that the playboy community would reject his application into their mass corporation. he'd be lying if he said he didn't squeal upon seeing that the playboy industry desired to take him in; it was his childhood dream, after all.

"congratulations, calum hood," the letter read. "i'm delighted to inform you that the playboy committee has offered you a spot to work and satisfy me as a bunny. acceptance into a million dollar corporation is very rare, but i've seen you and what you can do. i've seen your work, and i believe you would make a valuable addition to our industry." the letter was signed by one of the biggest names in playboy history: mr. ashton irwin.

ashton irwin was notorious for his outstanding photography. he captured images from the best angles, using the sexiest bunnies during the more significant photo shoots. ashton knew he was strategically talented when it came to his photography; he also knew he was gifted in other aspects, situations dealt with outside of the studio.

calum had seen pictures of the curly-haired boy on multiple occasions (he may or may not have searched up images of all the people withholding high authority in the business a few years or so beforehand). he believed mr. irwin was attractive, ruggedly handsome and incredibly muscular, just the way calum preferred the exterior of men in which he messed around with.

it was a tuesday morning when he'd flown to los angeles, the city in which held world-renown playboy mansion. calum had traveled across the pacific ocean by plane with nervous apprehension clear in his face, yet he strived to keep a positive mindset. never before had he vacationed outside of australia due to his parents always confining him from venturing outside of the broad continent.

approximately thirteen hours after calum had departed from sydney, he'd finally landed in the diverse state of california. a limousine had been sent to take him to the intimidating mansion in which held current models and other significant people in the playboy industry of today. he'd been excited about the choice of vehicle, since he'd never been inside the comfortable interior of a limo before. the monumental trip just seemed to be full of first times for calum.

when calum arrived at his destination, he wasted no time in removing his belongings from inside the limo, and with a final exhale, calum had entered the massive building. he couldn't help but notice that he'd been the only guy present. he'd known it was coming, prepared for it, even. it was just quite difficult to process the fact that playboy had never accepted a male bunny into the industry, and they'd accepted him of all people, a boy who was unexperienced in the art of worldwide modeling.

for calum's first day, calum had chosen to wear a tight-fitting white tank top in which was tucked under a hot pink mid-thigh skirt, paired off with black high heels in which made him at least three inches taller than he actually was. his nails were perfectly manicured and painted a pastel pink, a variety of makeup skillfully applied to his face. he wanted to look casual yet stylish, pink yet not too pink.

calum disregarded the minimal amount of stares being passed his way as he strutted inside the mansion, genuinely not giving a single shit about what anyone thought of him. confidence was key to being a playboy bunny, and confidence was definitely something the tan boy had a lot of.

"calum? calum hood?" a woman's voice inquired from behind him and calum spun around on his heels, head slightly tilted and lipstick-covered lips pouted as he stared at the unknown businesswoman.

"that's me," calum confirmed with his regular speaking voice, naturally high-pitched and effortlessly cute. it was a voice that you'd expect to belong to an innocent soul; you'd assume that calum's sounds of pleasure were quiet and delicately pretty, when in reality, most of the time the feminine boy released moans, they resembled those of a pornstar.

the woman smiled sweetly as she gestured calum forward with one undeniably pale hand. "follow me, then. mr. irwin would like to speak with you."

the pair ascended the staircase to the top floor where separate offices were located, each in which held different playboy industry leaders. there were female models anywhere and everywhere; the majority of bunnies were lounging around in the living room, some were attempting at baking in the community kitchen, and others were conversing on the broad staircase.

"he wants to have sex already? i just got here," calum whined, feigning agitation when in fact, his excitement was visible from the slight tint in his skirt.

the woman's tone, once casual and friendly, was now serious and monotone. "firstly, mr. irwin doesn't tolerate complaining. i think it would be best if you kept that pretty little mouth of yours free of making a fuss around him."

the pair arrived at the door in which led into mr. irwin's office as the woman continued in her instruction. "secondly, this meeting with mr. irwin is strictly professional. that means there will be no flirting, no seducing, or anything of the sort. he won't be having sex with you yet, but i promise he will when the time comes. and when he does decide to fuck you, i can guarantee that it will be the best sex you've ever had."

calum was about to disobediently protest, desperately wanting to get his ass fucked as soon as possible, however it was already too late because the businesswoman was opening the door to mr. irwin's office and motioning him inside the expanse of the nicely furnished room.

-୨୧ ୨୧ ୨୧-

a/n:

hey im startin a new story woo

so in this fic i'll be featuring a lot of smut (most of it will probably be kinky) u are very welcome

i read a larry one shot a year ago that inspired me to write this, its called a slut in my eyes by blankiehxrry on ao3 go read it if u like larry its great

also in this fanfic calum is relatively short and curvy (yet hes already curvy in real life), just picture calum half a foot shorter than he actually is so like 5'5 with the same body frame if not curvier

thx for reading ur all super attractive, toodles my snickerdoodles

-emma