If We Ever Meet Again (Ian Somerhalder fan fic)

Hellua, this story is inspired by a song sang by Timbaland ft Katy Perry "if we ever meet again".

Chapter 1:

"Mom I'm going outside" I shouted to my mom who was busy looking through brochures.

We were here in Africa for a visit coming from Canada. My mom wanted us to see the country which she originally came from.

"Sure honey" I heard my mom reply.

Since living with that Lady for 18 years I now knew my mom like the back of a book.

"Wait for it" I thought as I waited by the door for my mom to call me back.

"5, 4, 3, 2 "

"Sharon go and call back your sister" I heard my mom shout to my 13 year old sister Sharon just as I was about to reach 1 in my head.

"Mom I'm here" I said to her before Sharon could reply and entered the room she was in.

"I just want you to be careful hun as there are strangers everywhere. When you come back me and Sharon might not be here" My mom said to me using a motherly tone.

I just nodded my head while looking at my Sister Sharon who was busy watching TV then got out of the hotel which we were staying in.

I first stood in front of the gate observing the locals who were busy doing their own things.

It was blazing hot so I was just wearing small shorts, a T-shirt and slippers.

After entering so many shops and places I started walking headed for the ice cream shop but ended up stoping as I heard a car hoot behind me.

I turned around and found a black limousine car. The door opened and inside was a guy but he was wearing a hood so I couldn't see his face.

"My dear will you come in the car" he said to me with a deep melodic voice.

I looked at him like he was crazy because I was not some stupid girl who just went into a strangers car or willingly got kidnapped.

My mother had taught me better than that and if he tried to take me by force he was going to get some butt kicking.

I then heard him make a frustrated sigh when he saw me not coming in the car.

"I'm not going to harm you if that's what you think, im completely harmless" he said to me with his deep angelic voice still sounding melodic and a little annoyed.

"Yeah right" I scoffed at him even though his voice was hypnotising to my ears I was not going to fall into his trap.

"That is what a rapist says when trying to lure their victims. I'm not that stupid so leave me alone before I scream or do something crazy" I said to him with a deadly serious face but inside my heart was beating like crazy hoping nothing bad happened to me.

"Do you think I would rape you with all this pictures being taken of me. Plus I'm not a rapist,I already have tons of girls screaming for me" he replied me with some anger and cockiness.

I looked around to see if his was kidding but was surprised to see some people in cars and some hiding while carrying cameras and trying to get a picture of the stranger.

"Who are those people" I said to him pointing to a black car that had 4 men wearing black suits and black sunglasses. They were looking like the people from the movie man in black

"Oh them, they are my body guards" he answered me.

"Fine" I said after having a full minute staring contest with the guy to see if he was harmless.