Hinata's First Time Oneshot (Hinata x Reader)

The Meeting
They were at the nationals. Hinata could not be more excited, he was so glad he came. Day 3 and they had already beat 2 powerful schools. Even more, Hinata saw that white haired player who was just like him, but amazing. He couldn't wait to play against him...and beat him! Hinata looked around to see none of his team members around him. EHHHH? While he was busy daydreaming, they had wandered off somewhere. Hinata needed to find them quick, they were going to eat lunch and Hinata needed to charge up before their match with Nekoma. He scurried left and right, jumping up and down shouting his team members' names - "Kageyamaaa?" "Tanaka??" But they were nowhere in sight. 

A figure emerged beside him and shyly spoke, "Um are you looking for the Karasuno Volleyball team?"
"Yes! Do you know where they are?" Hinata looked at the mysterious person and felt his heart skip. A girl in a black tracksuit with wavy hair that looked like the galaxy was standing beside him. She had very fitting, star-shaped hairpins, keeping her hair out of her face and her eyes shone like stars themselves.
"Um.." she began. Hinata felt his face flush, did he stare at her for too long? Was his mouth gaping? "I saw them at the exit over there waiting for the bus".
"Ah thank you!" He shouted as he rushed in that direction. Why was he running? Because he didn't want to miss the team? No, they wouldn't board the bus without him. Hinata had never felt this way before apart from when he plays volleyball. His heart was racing and he thought if he stayed there any longer, it would just burst. What is this feeling?
"Hinata!" A familiar voice yelled. It was Yamaguchi running towards him, waving his arm happily as if he'd struck gold. "We realised we left you behind halfway to the restaurant! So glad you're still here". W H A T... "Honestly, we could've just left him here.." Tsukishima muttered bitterly.

As the team members wolfed down their meals like it was their last supper, Hinata made out bits of conversation. "Did you see that pretty girl earlier? She looked like a space angel! What on earth is a space angel??? Well she was really pretty!" Space angel, that reminded Hinata of you. You were indeed as beautiful as an angel, your beauty was out of this world. He wondered if he would see you again.

Nekoma VS KarasunoHinata watched as the Nekoma team entered. The members, the coach, the manager and you. You! Hinata was shocked to see you again. His heart was doing that funny thing again. "Kenma, who is that girl from your school?"
"Ah, y/n? That's our assistant manager. Why?"
"Nothing. I just bumped into her earlier and was curious". Hinata laughed sheepishly, patting the back of his head. Hinata watched you from afar and made up his mind that he would talk to you if Karasuno won this match. At the end of the match, he saw you giving drinks to each member and a sight made him burn with anger. He had no idea why he was angry but the sight of Kenma patting your head and squeezing your cheeks was just so triggering. SO INTIMATE!!! Before he even realised, he had marched up to the duo. They both stared at him with expectation. "K-Kenma, I've never seen you so close to someone like that before".
"Ah yeah, I would never do that others, but she's just too cute." CUTE? Not that Hinata disagreed but he hated hearing Kenma calling you cute. "Little sisters are the best"
"Little sisters?"
"Yeah y/n is my little sister. Didn't I tell you?"
"What no. You just said she was the assistant manager."
"Ah sorry".
"You guys were talking about me?" You asked with intrigue.
"No" Hinata began.
"Yeah, Hinata said he bumped into you earlier and was curious about who you were." Kenma said matter-of-fact-ly.
"Oh" you said blushing, you glanced at Hinata whose face had turned into a bright beet red.
"I'm y/n. First year at Nekoma high. Assistant manager of the male volleyball team, little sister of Kenma and big fan of Hinata Shoyu. Pleased to meet you!" You said boldly.
"Pleased to meet you too- wait what??" Hinata said interrupting himself, he was not sure if he heard you correctly.
"My sister is a big fan of yours, she's seen your plays on my volleyball video collection."
"Oh thank you" Hinata said shyly. You exchanged contact details and cracked jokes.

Just Friends
You and Hinata have been talking for months about everything from volleyball, school, Kenma, growing up and the weather. You guys shared about each others' life without hesitation. It was really fun and encouraging talking to him. Today Hinata was coming to Tokyo, he was going to stay for a few days at your house. Him and Kenma were best buds waiting to catch up and play some video games. Of course, you and Hinata would also hang out - go eat yummy food together, eat ice-cream, go to the amusement park - but you guys weren't dating. I mean Kenma was always with you guys, but sometimes he'd go home early when he was tired or bored then it would just be you and Hinata. You guys never did anything, just chat and walk around. One day, while Hinata and Kenma were playing games, Kenma asked a question, "What's going on between you and y/n?"
"Um I really enjoy her company. She's really pretty and nice. She's a great friend" Hinata felt like those words didn't really phrase how he felt towards you, but he didn't know want to share about the strange feelings he had towards you.
"Okay" Kenma said plainly, returning his attention to the game . His lack of interest made Hinata ramble on a bit more.
"Well, whenever I see her I go really red and my heart beats really fast. Sometimes it feels like it might burst"
"Oh I see."
"Do you know what it is?" Hinata asks, his face red from even talking about this.
"Yes, I've seen it in games..." Kenma says quietly.
"What is it?" Hinata's eyes wide in anticipation.
"I think it's a heart condition, you'll probably die soon." Kenma says seriously.
"WHAT??? I'M GOING TO DIE???" Hinata shouts as he jumps to his feet.
Kenma and Hinata freak out start squabbling over what Hinata should do about this shocking revelation. The noise brings their neighbour Kuroo over.
"Hey hey, what's all this noise?"
Kenma and Hinata explain the situation and Kuroo laughs.
"Silly friends, that's not a heart condition. That's...."

To be continued...