Being selfish for once

Life is such a comedy

It cracks a laugh over your dead body, if it had a chance

Yunho has never thought he would ever feel lonely, not in the midst of a busy idol life, almost no privacy

Living in the apartment with seven other men as well as their managers who were almost never absent every day to make sure they did not burn down their new apartment.  But the fact that their apartment occupants were now decreased by one person, Mingi, suddenly became obvious.

Yunho knew his best friend since seven?  Eight?  Eight years ago, struggling with something.  Like Yeosang who struggled with self-confidence issues or even San who had the most fans among them who was still often inferior.

Mingi had his own dark enemy.

Yunho, behind his puppy image, behind himself who did not seem as observant as, let's say, Seonghwa or Hongjoong, actually had a pretty good side of observation.  Hongjoong, their leader who probably took advantage of this the most.

If Seonghwa was Hongjoong's right hand, Yunho was probably the left hand.  Hongjoong often complained about 99z but Yunho knew Hongjoong trusted him to lead the chaotic subunit.

Ah, back to Mingi.

Mingi.

How to put it, basically what happened to WooSang, happened to Yunho and Mingi too.  The difference was that they both know that they could not just stick to the connection between only the two of them.  So they both tried to get closer to the other members.

And when they came back, just the two of them, they returned to being Yunho and Mingi.  Just like that.  Without being clumsy.  Without much ado.

And Yunho knew.  Yunho knew very well that the darkness in Mingi's mind had been getting more and more misleading lately, before finally Mingi could not take it anymore.  But life was hectic and usually Mingi would come to him and made him understand if he needed someone to share with.

But Mingi wanted to be alone instead.

Yunho's logic thought it was because Mingi had his own room.

At least back then when Mingi was still Jongho's roommate, Yunho often got news from Jongho about Mingi.  Or Mingi who followed Jongho to Yunho's room watching him and San playing games all night.

When Mingi was alone.  Yunho was not looking for him either.

Half of Yunho thought Mingi fell into the darkness of his logic because Yunho was too busy with himself.  Maybe Mingi's strength was half free fall, the fault lied with Yunho.

Yunho who did not take the time to turn around at every "Yunho-yah" that Mingi called repeatedly at every opportunity.

Maybe Yunho's fault lied in every reply of being "tired" every time Mingi asked him to go out alone, hanging out together like their trainee days.