85.8

"Good visit?" Cipher asks as she and Rhodes walk up behind Dom and Nat, causing Elena to put the baby back in the crib. "I know. I know what you're thinking. I just let the guards go, so there are only two opponents in the room. Rhodes has the gun, so you'll take him out first while Nat takes me out. I know you both. And then you're thinking, Elena is a cop." Nat looks at Elena behind the glass. "Maybe the three of you can fight your way out of here. So much to think about." Cipher takes a deep breath before walking over to Rhodes, who hands her his gun. "Let me make it easier for you." Cipher cocks the gun causing a bullet to go into the chamber, which causes Dom to turn and face her. "Do with it as you wish." Cipher holds the gun out to Dom, who quickly takes the gun. Dom looks back at Elena, who starts shaking her head before Dom turns back to Cipher as he points the gun at Cipher. "Have you heard of choice theory Dom? There's a bunch of axioms but only two you really need to concern yourself with; One. The only person's behavior we can control is our own, and two, the only thing we can truly give another person is information, so let me give you some. You see these cameras in here? The moment you make a move, highly paid men with weapons will make their way into this room. With one very specific instruction. It's not to save me. It's to kill your son. Now, that's a lot of bullets. And it only takes one for you to lose everything." Nat starts to panic as she watches Dom and Cipher, worried that she will lose her son. "So, I have to ask you, because... I know family is so important to you." Cipher walks forward before pressing her forehead against the gun. "Is that really a choice you wanna make? Because I'm ready as you are." Dom starts to squeeze the trigger but stops.
"I pull this trigger, and God knows I wanna. If I killed everyone on this plane... I still couldn't get in there. Cause of your two-man fail-safe system," Dom explains to Cipher before yelling at her. "Since we're alone! I got no choice!" Dom lowers the gun before holding it out to Cipher.
"I didn't think so," Cipher says with a small smirk as she takes the gun before handing it back to Rhodes. Dom takes off his cross necklace before hanging it above the glass wall as Elena presses her hand back against the glass while crying.
"You want to see the old Dom and Nat?" Dom asks as he turns back to face Cipher while glancing at Nat.
"Watch," Nat tells her before she and Dom walk away as Cipher and Rhodes take a step towards the glass wall.
"Bitch," Elena says through her tears as she hits the glass wall with her fist.
"Sweet dreams," Rhodes says as Cipher walks off.
"Don't. Don't," Elena begs as Rhodes slides the door close in front of the glass wall. "Please!"

NEW YORK CITY

Dom is driving around New York City before he uses his foot to hit the button he had installed in the floor board of his car. The button causes the engine to start misfiring before Dom pulls over into an alley.
"What are you doing?" Cipher asks as Dom comes to a stop, since she is watching him through a camera.
"Engine's misfiring, I gotta check it out," Dom answers her as he glances at the camera in his car.
"No. That's not part of the plan, Dom," Cipher says as she starts to get an uneasy feeling.
"Clearly," Dom says with an eye roll. "But unless you want the engine to seize on the job..."
"You have five minutes," Cipher says angrily before switching to God's eye to watch Dom, who gets out of his car with Nat. Dom holds up his hand as he mouths "five minutes" before he raises his hood causing Cipher to lose sight of him and Nat. "I want another visual."
"I got an ATM," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"I don't like this," Cipher says as a van slowly drives into view before backing up into the alley that they are using to watch Dom and Nat from the ATM. Once the van is stopped, the driver gets out before he begins to unload the van. The driver, looks at Dom and Nat before nodding, causing Nat to lightly smile as she sees Raldo. Nat quickly walks away from the car. "I want to see the Torettos."
"There are no more cameras," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"Then find something! Punch in on something reflective. A car mirror, anything.." Cipher starts to panic since she can't see Dom.