Gimme More Hamburger!

"Hey, dude!" a voice boomed, causing the Japanese man to drop what he was holding which was a brush for calligraphy. The ink smeared across the white piece of paper making the man sweatdrop.

"America-san, what brings you here?" the man asked, standing up. "Let me make some tea."

"Ohohoho! No need for tea! I'm just going to tell you that I'm here for hamburger testing!" he said and ran off.

"Hamburger testing? But he a(r)ways goes overboard when he does that," Kiku muttered and sighed, sitting down again. "Our country's hamburger supp(r)y wi(rr) (r)essen again."

~~

"Hey, dudes and dudettes! The hero is here!" he shouted, walking in a McDonalds store and made his way to the cashier. "Gimme all your hamburgers."

"All?!" the cashier gaped at him.

"Yeah, dude. Oh, give me a milkshake too."

"Ah, yes, sir."

"Great!"

The great country's adventure continued until he stopped at a certain restaurant, the last one: Maji Burger, where he will meet another person.

~~

"Bakagami!" Riko Aida, the coach of Seirin High, yelled. "Stop fooling around and get to practice."

It was unusual of him to slack off but what the news said earlier in the morning devastated him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO MORE HAMBURGERS?" he yelled.

"Kagami-kun, we really can't do anything about it," Kuroko said in his monotone voice. "Can't you survive at least a week without them?"

"No! Of course not."

"Hamburgers are bad for your health."

"But--!"

"GET TO PRACTICE ALREADY!"

"Y-yes, coach!"

After practice, the red-haired basketball player decided to go to Maji Burger anyway. He needed to keep hope and not give up.

Once he arrived, he saw a certain blonde man ordering all of the hamburgers.

"Ah! He's the guy getting all the hamburgers!" Kagami said.

America turned to him and shook his head. "No, I'm not! I'm only testing them!"

"They taste the same as every country's!" Kagami shouted.

"I can tell," America said, nodding while chewing on a hamburger.

"Maji Burger is going to close for the day, due to the lack of hamburgers," the cashier said. "Only one hamburger's left."

Kagami's eyes widened. 'There's still hope!' he thought.

America's eyes widened as well and sparkled. 'Gimme more hamburger!'

"I SHALL GET THE LAST HAMBURGER!" they shouted.

"No, you won't."

"I got here first," America said. "First come, first serve."

"No! You've already eaten all of the hamburgers in this country, so give me the last one."

"No way!"

"You aren't even finished eating your hamburger yet!" Kagami fought back.

While they were busy fighting, a man paid the cashier some money and got the hamburger.

"Thank you for your patronage. Please do come again," the cashier said with a smile and a bow.

"Yeah," the guy said, eating the hamburger and walking away.

America and Kagami looked at each other for a while then screamed.

"NOOO!!"