Chapter One

Y/n woke up and was excited because they would be getting on the Hogwarts Express and be heading off to school. They were entering their 5th year.

Y/n's POV:

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. Usually I would stay in bed longer but I'm going back to Hogwarts, I'm excited and wanted enough time to get ready. 

When I got downstairs I went to the kitchen and saw my dad, Amos Diggory, and my brother, Cedric Diggory. 

"Hello Y/n dear, how did you sleep?" Asked my dad

"Fine, but it's always hard to sleep the night before going back to school"

"Well are you excited??" Cedric asked me

"Yeah I actually am!" 

"Well that's good, but I'm not going to be there this year so are you sure you can take care of yourself?"

"Of course I can, I didn't even rely on you"

"Wow okay"

I poured a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table to eat

After a couple minutes, dad said "Ok well sadly, I have to go to work. Cedric will take you to the train. I love you, see you on the holidays!" He gave me a small kiss on the head and left.

I finished my cereal and Cedric said, "Okay go get ready now"

"I know, I know" and I went back upstairs to my room

When I got to my room I started getting dressed, I put on a brown t-shirt, blue jeans, and converse.

(ik it's simple but you can change the outfit if you want, but this is more my style)

I brushed my hair and teeth, and finished the rest of my routine.

I made sure all of my things were packed, clothes, books, supplies etc.

I took all my things downstairs and me and Cedric left to Kings cross Station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so that was the first chapter, I know it's short but I thought it was a good place to end there. Also I'm sorry this is bad, Got the idea to make this at 3am and I started writing at 3am. Btw Y/n is a Hufflepuff. I'm using they/them pronouns but you can change them to what your pronouns are. Anyways don't bully me bye 😁