Lust Of Blood Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Elena woke up one cold, miserable morning and found her self in someone elses bed, soon after realising she turned around to find Edward her close friend standing over her watching her like a hawk. She stared into those cold, mystic eyes and remembered what had happened the night before, for she had slept with him and gave her love too him...

"Please, what happened last night was a mistake, i was tired, i didnt know what i was doing! Im going to get dressed and im going home for a few hours, ok. Stephen cannotu

know about this, please Edward." pleaded Elena.

Edward smirked and sat down on the bed, he put his arm around Elena. She pulled the blanket up so he could only see her neck and above for she was practically naked. Edward stared her up and down and said, " You know you love me and you know that what happenend last night was no mistake, Elena you love me and i know that because of hat happened last night. And until you tell Stephen our secret is cealed." He put his finger over his lips sarcastically and left the bedroom and headed down stairs towards the kitchen.

Elena grabbed her clothes and quickly got dressed, she packed all her stuff she had brought the night before and stuffed it in her bag. She put her makeup on and rushed down the stairs to find Edward standing at the bottom.

" Edward, please you cant tell him, he will kill me and probably you too! If you tell him we are both left for the dead!" agued Elena.

"Hey, who said he wil win! Vampire vs vampire is an unknown victory. I would probably win my brother is not as wise and strong as me, he is weak at the moment, my chance to destroy him. You'll have to tell him someday and that day will be soon, right?" replied Edward.