CHAPTER ONE | THE CONFRONTATION

• Dedicated to Mushu

        I would have never thought Mushu to be the slimy, satisfying, sexy red dragon I know him as today. Hell, I didn't even know he wasn't a woman until I realized that his reproductive organs were actually the sinewy yellow mustache things on his face (oh how moist). He was something all right, he was something... but how did our smexican relationship begin you ask? Well, it all started with a confrontation.                                                                                                                                                                        It all began on a hot and sweaty summer day in the December of 2003, Canada. I was only a grill (how Canadians refer to females) when I met him, only 21.69 years old (he was 40 centuries or some bs like that). My birthday was 4/20, so you could be sure I was making my birthday list. I was finishing writing down the last item (shiny leather pants) when he strode into the room. His hair was waving in the ferocious wind of the library we were in. His muscles were bulging out of the clothes he was wearing, and he carried an attitude of swagitude that only a 3'5" roid-jacked dragon could. I was hooked. How could I get his attention? Surely he would never get with someone that was obvious, I had to be subtle.                                                                                                                                                                             So I beat the crap out of him with a dictionary, and our eyes met. They were ugly af but hey he's an older guy so whatevers. He looked into my eyes, and we kissed. I gagged.