My Angel.

The sky was a clear calm lake, with no obstacles except the brilliant sun that laid over them. These kinds of days were more rare for devils than the times they have won in the holy wars. It was not only a reward but a blessing to see the next day, one without any major injuries to your body, or a day without you waking up at the stake.

Devils roamed in the dark forest, hiding away from the holy light of the humans, hiding away from their acid and their chants that would bleed them out dry.

Yet one devil was known to be more suicidal than others, as he was seen in the borders of the forest, and because of that, there were many tales about him.

Bird wings like a raven, red from the blood of his enemies, scars all around him, each one of his victories against patriarchs and cardinals. White hair and skin like the pale bodies of the dead, and when you look at his eyes, all you could see was your death.

That devil who was known as one of the ten generals who followed the Demon King.

That devil who was named as "The White Death" by his demon lord and the Pope, the leader of the church.

He is vicious with his kills, and tortures the civilians before their deaths.

"The greatest calamity of the world, that is what he is also called." The girl whispered under the blankets, her fingers moving like the walk of a spider, she smiled before continuing, the light of the lantern adding on to her creepiness.

"And I've also heard that today. Is his birthday..." Makomo leaned in closer to the girls, Nezuko, Kanao, and Aoi who were closely listening with a cold sweat over them.

"So when his birthday comes, he tends to eat a looot of girls"

"He tails them in the night." Kanao's eyes widened.
"Waits for them to fall asleep." Aoi gulped.
"And then he crawls out from your bed and --"

"BOO!"
The blanket was taken off and the girls screamed.

"Devil! It's the devil!"
"We are going to die!"
Kanao kept hugging the others, all of them closing their eyes.

"Keep it up like that and I'll make sure to have sister Shinobu send you more homework." The voice of a young man was heard.

All the girls opened their eyes to see the man with peach hair and that usual scar on his cheek.

"Brother Sabito!" Makomo and Nezuko jumped out first to give their hugs which he gladly received, that frown from just a moment turning into a smile. Aoi went in for the welcome once the two girls separated from him to give some space. Kanao was last, being given just a simple rub on the head by their brother.

"Brother Sabito you came after two months, does that mean that you were able to kill the devils really fast?"

"Of course! None of those cowardly devils are a match against me!" Aoi and Nezuko awed.

"Not even the White Death?" The room became silent as Sabito turned to look at Kanao. Her eyes turned to the others, thinking she had said something bad. They must have been right when they said that Kanao couldn't read the mood just like one of her big sisters.

"Who told you about the White Death?"

Kanao gulped, not wanting Makomo to take the responsibility, she lied. "I read it from a book."

For a moment, it seemed as though he didn't buy it, Sabito tisked. "I've told father so many times to get those stories out of the books. The kids will have nightmares but he just won't listen to his eldest son."

Kanao felt a wave of relief crash on her shoulders.

Just then, the girls heard a few shouts coming from outside of their room.