Chapter 1: The Arrival

Queen Caroline Me Devona of Spain. It had a nice ring to it. I had been a Queen since I was a babe. I replaced my mothers thrown which she was not happy about. She had tried to kill me many times. Hired assassins and poison. She wanted me gone. At the age of 7 I was sent to French court for safety. My father found out about it. All her attacks and was going to take her head. He was cousins with King Henry and talked about an alliance. Just for me to stay safe there. That was until he grew ill and passed away. Mother regained her power and took the throne as Regent. I was sent back to Spain at the age of 11. My mother knew all her power came from me since the King was dead. She had no choice but to wait for me to be off age till she could try to kill me again.

I am now 17 and my life was normal here at Spanish court. Of course not including the causal threats from my mother and her followers. Everything was going normal until some rebels attacked the castle. I had to be sent away again for my safety. Back to French court. It had been so long since I had been there. Im nervous what will happen when I arrive. Everyone all grown up now.

Present Day:
"Hurry up Cara we are going to be late for your arrival!" Squealed Kenna.

"Im coming hold on we mustn't hurry so fast." I said grinning.

I was so excited to go back and see Mary. She had been so awfully kind sending Kenna to help me pack these past few weeks. I had known Kenna most of my life. I met her in Scotland when I visited Mary and the three of us became best friends.

(The dress She's wearing)

"Alright, I'm ready." I said stepping into my carriage. It's time to go back to a better home.

That's it for now. So basically Kenna (from Reign; Mary's Lady) and Mary and Caroline are best friends. Cara and Mary haven't seen each other in years though.

Should Cara fall for Francis? Maybe Conde? Or.... A new prince....