1 chapter

I was getting ready to go to school it's was Friday and the last day of school. I was in a lazy mood so I just chose a random band shirt and a pair of black jeans and my burgundy vans. I brushed my teeth and went down stair and saw my mother awake.

' Good morning mom ' i greeted her with a warm smile

'Good morning Hayley'

'Bye mom' I said and walked out of the house without breakfast I wasn't that hungry.

I was walking to school the way I always go which is walking through the train tracks. The train never passes by there any way so it's not dangerous. It was a perfect day no sun dark sky's the clouds giving a warning it was going to rain, and the cool breeze was amazing. Once I got to the front of the school I walked in and immediately got tackled by my best friend Vanessa. We've been friends for as long as i can remember witch was in 5 grade.

'Hey Hayley how are you today in thus beautiful day ' she said very loud Luke if she wanted every one to know

'I'm great Vanessa but mind not talking so loud '

'Oh sorry Mister Hayley I'll make sure to speak lower ' she said in a mocking tone. That's when the school bell rang for us to go to class.

'See you in 3 period class Vanessa ' I said she just waved and skipped off to class.

I started walking to biology class.

(Time skip to after school)

Well school wasn't so bad for the last day we didn't do anything in a my classes. I was walking on the edge of the train tracks and tried to keep my balance. I decided to go into town ( she lives in London just saying).

When I turned to the corner there was a little book store with a coffee shop inside. I went inside and right away I felt warm. There were books I never read and books that I never knew about. There were so many books and from all my favorite authors. I got a book called the fault in our stars it looked so interesting. I went to go pay for it then left the store.

(Time skip to her house)

When I got home it was about 4 pm my mom doesn't come home from work till 9 pm so I'm okay. I finished the book around 8 pm it was such a great book. It's so cute how Hazel and Augustus loved each other so much.

'I wish I could live someone like that again but I can't and won't ' i was thinking

It was 9 pm and i heard my mom come in the house.