This is a whole story

Ok first off. This is 18+ (y'all never listen tho so idc) and NSFW(on some parts)
This contains sex and cursing.
Ok that's all let's get into this. Also its 12:45 as I'm writing this and I'm hot as hell.

Keywords:
Y/N(Your name)
F/C(Favorite color)
F/S(Favorite song)
H/C(Hair color)
F/P(Favorite place)

Your P.o.V:

My eyes suddenly open as I hear a loud yelling sound.
"Huh...? Tabi..?" I say sleepily. "Wake up. We gotta go somewhere." Tabi says as he looks at his phone. I get up and get some clothes and change in the restroom. "How do I look.?" I ask as I feel quite flustered "You look good." Tabi suddenly blushes. "Is that my hoodie?" He asks. I nod my head and hug him. After we leave the house we head to a fancy restaurant. "T-Tabi where are we?" I ask. "I need to meet someone...An old friend." He says as I can tell he seemed pissed off a bit. "Beep Bop Skedebop" someone says. "I need to use the restroom." A female with red hair says. "Fancy seeing you here..girlfriend." The girl looks and in shock she also seems to have a worried look. "T-Tabi..Who's this?...Is she the old friend..?" I ask as I notice the girl looking at me. "So. You already started dating someone new." Tabi and the red hair girl say to each other. "Who's that?" The girl asks. "I-Im Y/N.." the girl then tells me her name. "I'm girlfriend and this is boyfriend." Tabi angrily grunts as he has fire in his eyes. (not literally) "Let's settle this then." Tabi says. He pulls out a grenade and unlucky a cop was there and kicked us all out. "What the hell Tabi?!" Girlfriend says. "Let's just go darling." Tabi tells me. "T-Tabi..why did you do that? I was scared that you were gonna get hurt!" I say angrily. Tabi pulls me closer and kisses me. "I'm sorry. I just snapped." After a few minutes, (20 ctually) he calmed down and we forget about it. We head home. Except Tabi is acting a bit weird. "Hey Tabi what's wrong?" I ask in confusion to why he keeps looking away. Tabi then kisses me as I kiss him back. He ends up picking me up and going to the room and throws me on the bed. Taking his jacket off he gets on top of me and kisses me once again. Then he rips my shirt, bra, shorts and parties off. He ends up taking his pants off and kissing me with tongue. "T-Tabi. W-What are-" I'm interrupted by Tabi inserting himself and thrusting against me. I let out a small moan while saying "Tabi!" He slaps my cheek and says "Its daddy right now." And he starts thrusting himself into me harder as I moan louder. "D-Daddy!" I moan. I hear Tabi grunt as I clench my pussy around his cock. Tabi goes faster by the minute. "Fuck!" He says moaning louder. The sound of our skin is inaudible over his moaning. After sex I cuddle him tightly and breath heavily. "You're moans were loud. Pleasing to hear." He says. After that we fall asleep. The next morning I hear someone knocking at the door. I quickly get up and get dressed to check who it is. To my surprise it's my dear friend Pico. "Hey loser!" He says jokingly. "What up my guy?!" I say as I smirk. "I wanted to come see you." He said happily. "Darling~" I hear Tabi say. "Woah who the fuck was that." Pico says confused. "My boyfriend..." "Wait here." I say. I walk up to the bedroom and see Tabi holding out his arms waiting for a hug. "Tabi!" I say happily as I go to hug and kiss him. "I want you to meet someone!"
I say. "Who is i-" I tug on his arm and pull him to the door. "Oh wow." Pico said surprisingly. "Babe who's this ginger haired ass boy?" Tabi says with a confused look. "My childhood friend! Pico!" I say as I smile. "Oh well then..." Tabi slaps Pico and says "Don't you dare touch her!" Out of anger I slap Tabi "What the fuck?! He's not some random perverted stranger!" Tabi realized what he did and apologized quickly. After that we went to eat at Tabi's favorite place. "Well we're here." Tabi says with a smile on his face. "Damn, it's still red!" Pico says as he holds his cheek. "Oh um sorry." Tabi says nervously.

Time skip: 3 hours later

"Bye Pico!" "Bye dumbass!" Me and Tabi head inside. "Oh Tabi~" I say. "What.?" He says nervously. "Where you jealous??" I say teasing him. "No I-......was." he says flustered. "I know. How about rocking sex, that cheers you up." I say. Tabi smirks and kisses me deeply. "I love you Y/N." Tomorrow wear your f/c hoodie and let's listen to f/s and go to f/p. "Sounds great."I say. "Now how about that rocking sex?" Tabi asks. We makeout into the room while Tabi is holding me. "Daddy?" I ask. "Yes my dear?" Tabi says. "Let's make it fun." I say.

Well that was the end. Let me know if you want more content. Well gn.