want someone to be her...

So, guys I will be writing first part directly as it continues from current track after case of superstition in maddam sir...

All characters are same and one new characters is as below..

Pratyansh Kohli(PK) : haseena's best friend... Loves her a lot but knows her love for anubhav and hence only give her strength... He will not create any problem just a little protective towards her... Will help her at every spot of life... His nickname for haseena is paru..

Additional change:
Anubhav don't speak shuddh hindi.. He knows about recent kareena conflict...
Haseena is a friendly and cool girl in front of her friends and family...

After that case... They are back in thana and karishma is back in MPT but her behavior is same...
Next day,
Haseena was in her cabin...

HM: hamari life mai itna akelaapan kyu  hai... (Leaned on her chair) pehle paru tha.. Aur woh bhi pichhle ek saal se nahi mila... Yeh thana yahan ke log itne achhe hai.. Par pata nahi kyun ghalat samajhte hai hume.. Anubhav sir hume chhod chuke hai.. Ab karishma singh ko lagta hai ki hum unse jalte hai.. I want someone to be only mine... Only mine..

She was thinking and a tear escaped her eyes... Suddenly, she heard footsteps and perfect herself...

SS: jai hind maddam sir..

HM: jai hind... Kya baat hai... (Looking in file)

SS: aapse koi milne aaya hai... Bula lun kya.. (Innocently)

HM: haan bilkul... (Looking up at her)

Santosh went out and called the person... Haseena looked up at the person and get shocked... A tall, fair, handsome man was there smiling charmly..

HM: (same statue position) santosh aap bahar jaaiye

HM: (same statue position) santosh aap bahar jaaiye... Hum karte hai baat...

Santosh went out and as you know stand with others at gate... All were there and anubhav enter before and stood with them...

AS: yeh kon hai... (Raising eyebrows)

PS: pata nahi... Shayad unki ammi ne bheja ho..(overacting teasing anu)

SS: phir sir ka kya... (Her usual lip touching)

They continued watching inside and haseena has some tears now... She just whispered.. "Paru"... And hugged him tightly getting on her toes... He held her up and she started crying..

Here, others were shocked... Haseena said between her sobs..

HM: pa.. Paru.. I.. I miss.. Missed you a.. Lot... I nee...Needed you most at that time and you.. You were not there... I wan.. Wanted you be.. Beside me when I.. I was bro.. Broken... But.. You were not there.. (Cried loudly making his shirt wet)

PK: shh... Calm down jaan.. Calm down..(rubbing her back) I am so sorry I was not with you... I needed to be there... Now stop crying.. Teri puri team hai bahar kya hoga... Sh.. (Broke the hug and wiped her tears)