a new discovery

They had just finished flipping someone's new dream home. A couple had arrived at Drew in desperate need of a new home. They had a huge budget of over one million dollars to be put towards their new dream home. Drew had immediately told his older brother Jonathan the news. Unlike Drew, Jonathan was a contractor, and Drew was a real estate agent. Together they were the dream team flipping houses for couples. But neither could lie. Sometimes the houses they renovated were so sexy making them all hot and sweaty. Causing them to grow hard even if they barely ran their hand over a wall feeling the cold of the wall on their skin. They had soon learned they had a thing called a 'House fetish' after they dug through pornhub. Sometimes they wouldn't even watch the people in the pornhub video and just stare at the background examining every pillow, every decoration of the house itself really. It brought them more pleasure than the people themselves making them work their hand up and down faster on their cocks. Rubbing the slit of their cocks that spewed precum. The feeling after cumming at the thought of houses was better than sex. It was addicting, a high they could never achieve otherwise.