Cyan and Purples Kinky Date

Cyan squirmed in her seat. "Getting close?~" Purple questioned teasingly. "N-No!!" Cyan protested. They both knew she was lying. Cyan could practically feel the piss about to burst out of her like a waterfall.

Watching Cyan struggle made Purple so incredibly aroused. "Fuck...she's so hot like that..." Purple thought. Purple could barely contain herself. She was fighting the urge to masterbait right then and there. "Here." Purple implied, while handing Cyan another water bottle. "Agh..really?" Cyan groaned. "Cmon now...you wouldn't want to make mommy sad, would you?" Purple winked. Cyan winced as she drank the bottle. Purple began squirming in her seat as well, but for much different reasons.

~*10 minutes later*~

"Strip for me." Purple demanded. Cyan playfully refused but knew she wanted to. Purple walked up to her. "Fine fine..." Cyan teased.

Before you know it Cyan was in a bra and lace pastel pink panties. Purple could practically see Cyan's vulva throbbing. Purple took her seat again and began rubbing her labia. "Really?" Cyan questioned, fighting the urge to moan. "Issue?~" Purple said opening her legs.
     "Nono, just wondering why now? And here?"
     "Why not?"

Purple began to unzip her pants. "That should make it easier." Precum began to build on Purples clit as she got closer to it.

"F-Fuck- now you're making me horny-" Cyan murmured.

"Oh am I~?" Purple replied with a wink.

Purple approached Cyan, putting her hand near the pink undergarments. Little did Cyan know, this whole time Purple had also been drinking.

Purple began to rub Cyan's vulva from outside her panties. "F-Fuck" Cyan groaned followed by an "Agh." Precum quickly seemed through Cyan's panties. "You like that huh?" Purple smugly said while reaching into Cyan's pants. Purple put her finger into Cyan's clit. One hand was occupied with her while one hand was rubbing her own.

"B-Babe I'm gonna-" Cyan tried to warn but was shushed by a "shh shh." Cyan tried to hold it in. Purple moaned to herself savoring this moment of pleasure.

Cyan surprised her moments later by Purple feeling a warm liquid on her hand. At first she had thought she had accidentally wet herself. Purple almost gasped from pleasure upon seeing Cyan wet herself, the off yellow liquid turning her panties soaked while creating a puddle under her. Purple sat and watched while aggressively rubbing her clit.

Of course, Purple did have a little jealousy. She began to chug 2 bottles. She wanted the pleasure of holding pee in for so long she erupted too. She took off her pants and sat on Cyan, who was still peeing.

Feeling the pee on her turned her on immensely. She felt her partner shake as the stream slowed. An exhausted moan followed after. Cyan had a small look of embarrassment on her face. She had came in her pants. Purple spread her legs and straddled Cyan's thigh.

She began to hump her thigh.  Her panties made it slippery enough where she could without getting too stuck but could also receive pleasure.

A while later Purple had pulled her underwear slightly down to where her vagina was on bare skin but her underwear was still on. Cyan was confused until it had hit. Purple was about ready to burst.

Cyan wanted to tease Purple so used the water she had drunk after she originally peed as arousal. Cyan did the same thing to her panties and began to pee. Purple looked over at the sound of the pee hitting the floor.

"Fuck..." Purple said. Cyan winked and stopped peeing. Whenever Purple looked desperate she would let out bits of pee. Purple began to leak. Cyan got up, leaving Purple by herself horny and desperate. Cyan came back with water bottles. Cyan put Purple back on her thigh and handed her a bottle. Cyan slightly refueled her bladder while Purple remained edging herself.

Purple drank more water but in the process leaked more. Cyan bounced, forcing Purple's vulva to make contact with her thigh. Purple was out of breath. Cyan letting out a spurt seemed to set her over the edge.

Purple began to pee. Cum came out the same time her piss did. Cyan seemed pleased with the warm liquid covering her thigh. Cyan bounced more as Purple's stream was at it's fullest point.

After Purple was peed out she stood. "We should probably shower." Purple said while pulling her soaked underwear up with a shiver. Cyan nodded. However, as they both were on their way to the bathroom Cyan had to get one last laugh and urinated while walking.

"You couldn't have waited until we made it to the bathroom?" Purple asked jokingly. Cyan only responded with a wink.

Thank you for reading this cursed fic. I originally made it as a joke because my friend asked for it and ended up uploading it here because why not. I'll probably make more stories in the future but for now this is it for this fic. I have another among us one on the way but it's not pee related lmao. Anyways thank you for reading this fully.
                                                  Axo signing off ≋(≥◇≤)≋