Chapter 1

POV: You just landed in the Salt Lake City, Utah airport. You don't really care, because you just don't.

"Sherie Anne Laryngotracheotomy!" Yells your dad, Shane.

"Take your earbuds out and listen to the world Sherie!" He says as he takes a bite out of his Burger & Fries Forever  burger

"WHAT IS THERE TO LISTEN TO OTHER THAN ONE DIRECTION!?" You scream as you run to an old run down bathroom to the left.

As you sit in the corner of the old run down airport bathroom, you sigh and put your earbuds back in and turn your volume all the way up to block out the world. As the music takes you, you stand up and start to dance like there is no tomorrow. A lady walks into the room and you crash into her and you both fall into the sink. The sink bursts out into flames. But you don't care, because you just don't.

As you walk out, feeling like a new person, you decide to take a little stroll around the airport before you meet back up with your stupid dad.

"Ugh! I just wish I could get on my own plane to L.A without my stupid dad bossing me around all the time!" You shout as you storm through the airport.

You start to realize that everyone who walks past you, is staring at you, but you don't care because they're losers who stare. You hate losers who stare. Especially when they stare. A few seconds later, you hear your dad squall from the back.

"Sherie Anne Laryngotracheotomy! Where are you! I have Ben!"