Louis Tomlinson One Shot

*2010*

I ran into the mall as fast as I could. I knew they were getting ready to close all the good stores. I ran in to a store that still had a lot of people in it. I rushed around looking for Christmas gifts but could hardly find anything. I mean it was the 24th I shouldn't have waited til now to get everyone's presents but I did. I was almost done when I hear, "We will be closing in five minutes. Shoppers make your final purchases and head to the checkouts!" Being the kinda person I am I was determined to find everyone something tonight.

At this store. I started to head up there when I drop everything. I look up to see someone standing in front of me. My gifts on the ground, the store closing, and it being Christmas Eve. Now I'm mad! Usually I'm a quiet person but this time... Not so much. "Hey dude! Gotta problem?! I'm trying to walk here!" He looked at me and smiled. He was adorable but I was mad. "Oh so you think it's funny?! Well it's not! You know what, I don't care anymore! No one deserves anything any way!" At that thought I stormed out of the store leaving my presents and the boy standing there. I walked out.

So mad I felt like punching a cow! Don't ask me why a cow. It's just how I feel. So I walked out and sat at the bench across the store, and started crying. You know that kinda cry when you're watching a sad movie and then they make a dog die! Yeah that kinda cry. The tears wouldn't stop running down my cheeks. I sat there with my face in my hands crying my eyes out. Then I hear a sweat voice. "Excuse me but I think you left these at the store."

I look up to see the guy from the store I was just at and two bags at my feet. I stared at him then the bags then him again. "But I didn't buy-" "I know but it looked like you really wanted them so I got them for you." I tried to wipe the tears away as best as I could. I looked like a mess. He sat next to me. "Look I'm sorry for running in to you and making you drop all your stuff but I- actually I don't know why I did it. It just happened. The next thing I knew, you were yelling at me and running away before I could say anything to you. So the least thing I could do was buy that stuff." "Well thanks... But you really didn't have to do that. It was my fault that I yelled at you so I'm sorry." "No really it doesn't bother me." "Well I have to pay you back somehow." "There is one thing you could do for me." I laughed.

"Well you gonna tell me what that thing is?" "Wanna go somewhere?" "What do you mean?" "I mean do you wanna go somewhere with me? To repay me for getting all that stuff for you?" "Well I would but I don't even know your name." "I'm Louis. You know like the Designer?" He smirked and I laughed at him. "I'm Y/N" He stood up. "Beautiful. Well c'mon!" he said grabbing the bags. I stood up too.

"Go where?" "You said you would go somewhere with me." "I did? I do not recall that event Louis...?" He laughed, rolled his eyes, and started walking. "Okay fine I'll go with you." I said giving up and walking after him. He looked around at me with a confused look. "Umm sorry to break it to you Y/N , but I don't think you ever had a choice." I laughed at him again. I hadn't laughed this much in awhile. Two times in 5 minutes,. "Ok if i'm going somewhere with you, how is my car going to get home?" "We're taking your car." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Okay then how's your car leaving?" "You ask a lot of questions you know? My car isn't here. I got dropped off." "Sooo what you're saying is that you're leaving with a complete stranger?.. I could just like take you away and never bring you back just cause i felt like it."

"I don't think that's gonna happen." "And Why not?" "Cause #1: I'm driving and #2: I know you wouldn't do something like that. You're too nice." "Um excuse me but do you not remember 30 minutes ago when I went off on you at that store?" We got in my car. "Yeah but that was because you were mad." "Who says I won't get mad again?" He looked over at me. "Very true." I smiled and looked away. I could kill him for all he knew. Too nice. Ha, He didn't know me. We continued driving until we got to a house. "Where are we?" "My place." "So basically you used me for a ride home." "Haha no. We're gonna hang out here til I decide to take you home." "Oh I see, you go to the Mall to trick little innocent girls to come home with you then hold them captive til you're tired of them huh?" He laughed.