My business(Bianca x Normani)

Hey, y'all I'm only doing this because I really wanna better my writing but also for fun! I hope y'all enjoy it! Some stories will have smut and some won't. This one won't.

NO I don't give permission for this to be on any other platform. This is my only page!

Not proof read

Normani

Bianca

Bianca

Normani curiously made her way through the large house, straying away from the loud party going on behind her

Normani curiously made her way through the large house, straying away from the loud party going on behind her. A satisfied hum left her throat as the loud music begun to fade. The Texan wasn't exactly a fan of loud party's. She was more of a country club and mimosas kind of girl. But she wanted to support her best friend. The college's star athlete, Bianca Belair, aka the host of the party.

Normani chuckled at the thought of Bianca begging her strict parents to let her use their home for her party.

Bianca slowly and drunkenly trailed behind Normani, her nerves slowly melting away as she inched closer, taking in the gentle perfume Normani wore that always made her flutter.

"Hey." Bianca grinned, taking her place behind Normani. Resisting the urge to touch her milky skin. Bianca missed when she could trail her fingers down the girl's spine and pull her close.

But Normani suddenly friend-zoned the track star weeks ago when she witnessed Bianca being giddy giddy with Sasha. Normani turned red at the sight of the two women cackling and grazing each other. She felt humiliated because everyone had already assumed that She and Bianca were dating.

"Hi." Normani gave a small smile and faced the track star.

Bianca's toothy grin grew wider, reaching her eyes. Normani loved the drunken lopsided grin plastered on her lover's face.

"I'm not surprised to have found you here." Bianca smirked.

"Oh, so you mean you didn't follow me over here?" Normani teased, completely aware of the fact that Bianca was watching her the whole night.