Chapter 1 - new year new chances

"I swear, this year is different. I'll try and talk to him this year," I sigh. "You say that every year. But you never will. I swear if you don't tell him before the end of this month I will," She looks at me sternly. "Why, don't you trust me?" I ask Yeji. "I do y/n, but at this rate, he will leave for college and you never got the chance to tell him what you feel for him.

"Ugh that's true I'll try. I got nothing to lose anyway," I say with a sad voice. I shiver from the cold and ask Yeji to go faster so we can reach the school sooner. It's autumn and honestly in Korea autumns can be different but it's usually rainy and cold. 

We enter the school and my heart feels like it's about to explode. youngk grew his hair out, so now it's longer and it looks so good I want to scream.

I turn my gaze to Jae and see he's looking at me and taps Youngk on the shoulder. I speed up towards my locker and throw my leftover books in my locker, resulting in it falling down on the ground. "fuck," I swear quietly and bend down to the ground. Yeji helps me pick up my stuff and whispers "Day6 is watching you." I feel my heart stop once again. 

Day6 is the name of the band the boys gave themselves. The band consists of Youngk, Jae, Wonpil, Dowoon, and Sungjin. 

"What do I do?" I ask her. "Smile at them when you stand up." She simply replies. I get up but when I get up I beat my head to the locker door and I hear laughter coming from the other side of the hallway. I try to smile but It looks more like I'm crying. Even Yeji wants to start laughing. 

"Good job y/n, this is the most attention you've ever got from Youngk, I'm so proud." She teases and starts laughing even more. She helps me with her stuff and we rush to the classroom that was already partly being filled with students.

We walk into the crowded cafeteria and we managed to grab our usual table in the back of the cafeteria I can normally see Youngk from here but I haven't seen him yet. "y/n, I thought about what happened, and honestly. This is gonna be your shot when you see them just smile at him and make an easy talk, just go for it." Yeji starts and before I could answer a deep voice behind us started talking.

"To who?" I turn around and jump when I see Jae, with the other except for Youngk.

"None of your business," Yeji snaps. "Come on I wanna know." Jae sits down next to Yeji on the blue round table. 

"Jae it's not something you need to know," Yeji says sternly. 

"Where's Youngk btw," Sungjin interrupts Jae quietly but I pay attention, while Yeji argues with Jae. "Probably fucking around with his girlfriend somewhere," He replies. I feel my heart shatter and it can be read from my face probably but I try to hide it. 

"Why do you want to know it anyway?"  Yeji asks Jae. "I just want to know what you're up to after what happened this morning," Jae says. "That's so weird, couldn't you think of some better excuse?" she folds her arms.  

I stand up and say "I need to go somewhere," my voice cracked with the last word and I stand up and speed away.

I rush towards the outside of the school and hide on the side of the school where people don't usually come since it's mostly for seniors and also it's been very grown in with plants since the gardener skips it a lot. 

I let the tears flow from my cheeks. In years he never had girlfriends at least never what I knew of and now that I finally gather the courage to even talk to him it's too late. Life never goes my way. I crouch in a ball to cry on my knees.

"Y/n is that you? Are you okay?" A deep male recognizable voice says.

I'm back once again with a day6 book. I have a crush on someone so I felt like writing a love story. Please comment to let me know what you think and if you like it or want to support me then leave a like. :)