Double Fun

I gotta thank my close friend Nolwenn who told me to give the franchise a try since I love Star Wars and guess what. Well yes, I fell in love with the universe. Especially love the asari culture. Shepenko for the win, they are the cutest. I need a Kaidan in my life.

Disclaimer: I obviously don't own ME, it belongs to Bioware (patiently waiting for ME4). So little OS after ME3 ending, Shepard lives and makes a happy discovery. Shepenko happy ending because they deserve it. My Shepard's first name is April.

Commander Shepard did it, she destroyed the Reapers, they could live without any fear now. They would have to rebuild the mass relays though. She takes a last look at her fallen father figure; Admiral David Anderson. He had helped her so much, accomplished most of her work because of this training. Somehow, touching the center of the Crucible teleported her back to the Citadel or what was left of it.

Joker do you copy? I did it, if you can hear me please pick me up at D24 on the Citadel.' She hoped her best pilot made it out.

Shepard? Oh, god see EDI she's alive, I told you, nobody can kill Commander Shepard well besides me. The Normandy is safe. We were knocked off course for a while but I got us back on track. I also picked up Kaidan from Earth. Patching him through.'

'April that really you? I can't wait to see you again, I was so scared when I saw that thing explode up there. C'mon Joker pick our hero up.'

April smiled to herself, she had hoped her lover made it out alive, he meant the world to her since their mission on Eden Prime. She was eager to see the Normandy again, best ship in the universe. She made her way to D24. Soon she heard the Normandy flying in. Waiting for Joker to open the airlock, she's kinda nervous. Like the first time she stepped on her ship, everything was new, she was just a navy brat and now she was a Commander for an entire fleet. She had accomplished what no other human had done before her. She was proud and exhausted.

When the airlock opened everything happened so fast, several people ran into her arms. Garrus, Tali, Liara, Wrex surrounded and hugged her. Liara was actually crying, she had grown to be April's best friend and was deeply sacred for her friend. After a few minutes, the group entered the Normandy. Resting against the wall stood Joker holding EDI by the waist; he cracked a smile seeing his Commander. He was not the usual hugging, person type but he was clearly upset when he was told to leave her behind. He still felt responsible for her death.

'It's so good to see you again in one piece. EDI said you would beat the odds of being alive but you know me. I still feel responsible for what happened. I honestly feared for EDI being destroyed in the process, as she is synthetic. I guess life finally gave good old Jeff Moreau another reason to live for.' he said laughing, kissing EDI.

'Oh by the way, Kaidan's waiting for you in your cabin. Liara, Garrus and him drove us crazy while waiting to hear back from you. Do you have any word on Admiral Anderson? Hackett told us he went up with you but we have not heard anything from him.'

She inhaled sharply and the tears she had held in for so long began falling.

'He died besides me. The Illusive Man was there and shot him before I could react. He will be missed. We shall organize a ceremony for every fallen Alliance friend, family member when we rebuild the Citadel. I will rejoin Kaidan now, you know where to find me if you need us.'

She took the elevator up to her cabin and there he was, the man of her life. She ran into his arms, cried and kissed him with passion.

'April! I thought I lost you again, the worst of my fears. I'm so glad you're okay.'

They made out that night like never before, the fear of losing each other made them realize life is somewhat short and they should make every bit of it. Soon after their newfound reunion, Shepard got strangely sick. At first, she did not know what was wrong with her; her body was used to so much now. Dr. Chakwas checked her out and happily told her she was pregnant with twins. This was unexpected for Kaidan was happy hearing this.

After nine long pregnancy months, the moment came where Commander Shepard finally gave birth to her twins. She went into labor on Kaidan's birthday, a perfect day. Dr. Chakwas was there all the way and as soon as the Alenko-Shepard twins were born, the whole Normandy crew stormed the room.

'So do you guys have names for those cute babies?'

The twins were given the names of Justin and Madison. Soon after their birth, April and Kaidan got married. Joker and EDI did the same some months after them, the first human synthetic wedding.

THE END

So there's my OS, probably a bit crappy, I apologize. Shot out to my close friend Nolwenn with the names, thanks again for introducing me to the franchise.
I usually post on FF.net.