New Life

Sarine is staring at a picture of her mom who was smiling. She couldnt help but admire at how beautiful her mom was, she had dark wavy hair and peircing green eyes. She figured it would be better to think of her mom like this,all happy, instead of seeing her as bloody quivering body.
"Stop it" she told herself. "Do not think of it." u
A knock came at door and her granny entered. "My little Sarine, your father is here."
"Ok granny" she said stuffing the picture into her bag and grabbing her violin. As she started walking towrds the door her granny stopped her.
"I know this is hard,but it will get better. Even though we lost your m-momma she is still here with us. More in you my little Sarine. You have her green eyes and her kindness. Dont put that to waste,we both know your momma would not want that." her granny hugged her and then stepped away. "I love you. Now you must go with your father."
"Love you to granny"she gave her granny a kiss on the cheek and noticed that she was crying. "Dont cry granny"
"I cant help it" a beep came from outside. "You must get going, your father is waiting. Bye my little Sarine."
"Bye granny" She looked once more around her old home and walked out the door to her father.
"Hello" her father said as she got into the car.
"Hi"she said putting on her seatbelt. She didnt like the fact that she looked like her father. She had the same light brown hair as him the same small nose and the round face.
"Ready to go the airport?"he asked
"Yea" she replied
"Lets go then"putting the car in drive. "Well this is strange. Driving on the right side."
"Its normal to me"
"Thats true. You have lived here for fifteen years."
"Yes. Your going the wrong way. The airport is that way." she said pointing to the right.
"No the airport im going to is this way."
"Uh...ok"
In a matter of minutes they were at the airport.
"Well here we are Sarine"he said cutting the engine off.This was no airport she had ever seen. This place was a warehouse full of small and big planes. She decided not to ask any questions so she got her bag and her violin.
"Is my luggage in the plane?"She asked getting out of the car.
"Yes it is. You could go get into that medium sized plane, while I turn in the car."
"Ok" she said. She wondered how everything would work when she got over to England. She probably wouldnt fit in like usual. She didnt realize she was in the plane till she heard a voice"Can i take your bags?"
She looked up to a small lady who looked to be in in her early thirties.
"No thank you"sarine said
"Well then you could sit wherever you wish mam"
Sit wherever? She thought to herself. Thats when she noticed there was no one eles on the plane. Thats why she had never been here,it was a private airport for her father. She was about to ask when her father and a man in white enetered the plane.
"Sarine this Arthur. He is our pilot. Arthur this is Sarine my daughter."when he said "daughter" she felt like she might explode instead she just nodded.
"Well i better start the plan. Nice to meet you little lady."and with that he left.
"Get comfortable. We are leaving."
And on that happy note the engine started and they were in the air. She laid down and before she new it she had fallen asleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sarine was putting away her instrument when someone ran in screaming"Crash in front of the school!"
Everyone ran out including Sarine. It was a blue Honda and it was in very bad shape, the passengers side was crashed into the drivers side. She knew that the driver wouldnt make it.
Thats when she realized that it was her mom's Honda, she ran even faster. When she got to the drivers side she saw her mom...
"Sarine wake up. We are here"she heard her father say.
She bolted upright. "Were here already?"
"Yes we are. It looked you were having a nightmare"
"No i wasnt" But inside she knew that wasnt true. She could still see her mom in that car.
"Sarine are you ok?"her father asked.
She hadnt noticed that she had started crying. She dried her eyes.
"Im fine"she said giving him a half hearted smile. She new he didnt believe her, she didnt even believe herself.
"Well then lets get going,shall we?"
"Yes sir."
They walked out of the plane. The first thing Sarine was a car parked a few feet away from the plane stairs. The second thing she noticed were the men in red coats. So, these men are the ones from movies,she thought. Cool. Her father guided her towards the car.
"Would you like anything to eat?" he father asked opening the door for her.
"No thanks" she said getting into the car.
"Ok. We will at your new home soon"
She didnt say anything. Having a new mother and a sister were to much for her,but she didnt wish to say anything to upset her father. So she got her Ipod and headphones out of her bag and started scrolling through her music. When she finally found a song(Megan Trainor: Lips are movin)she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.
〰 〰 〰 〰 〰 〰 〰 〰
Her mom was unconscious and her hair was stuck to her forehead because of the blood.
"Mom! Wake up!"she tried to pull on the handles,but they were jammed.She could here the sirens in the distance.
"Please wake up!"she started to tear up. She could finally see the lights flashing. She kept trying to open the door, she kept screaming to her mom. Finally somebody wrapped there arms around her stomach,she tried to kick the person,but it was no use the person was to strong. She finally gave up and put her hands on her face and started cry....
"Sarine are you alright?"her father said. She noticed he had her headphones in his hands. He noticed her staring at his hands. "Oh"he said handing her the headphones. "I heard you whimpering and i didnt want to shake you, so i decided to take your headphones of and wake you up."
"Thank you."she said looking down at her hands.
"Were you having the same nightmare from the plane? Was it about your mother?"he asked
She didnt say anything, instead she looked at her hands.
"You could ta-"he was cut short by the driver.
"Well sir we are here"
She was glad for the distraction,she didnt want to talk to her father about her mom. She looked out the window and was completley shocked. They were driving through gates into the driveway of a mansion. A mansion!? What in the world.
"Well Sarine, what do you think?" her father asked.
She didnt know what to think,she couldnt believe her eyes. It was a mansion,she was going to live in a mansion. One word, wow.