A Ride to Remember

"Here's your key, Mr. Dechaphatthanakun"

The manager of the dealership give the keys to Kao. He bought a new car. Red Maserati Levante. For now, he have the temporary registration of the said car.

His manager already walking towards him, "Let me experience riding in your new car".

Kao look seriously at his manager, "Sorry, P'Wut. I want that someone to be the first one to ride with me".

His manager roll his eyes, "Whipped" the tap his shoulder. Kao open the door  of his new car and drive somewhere. He already seeing the paticular building, slowly he grins and lick his lips.

Dial a number. After a few rings, a cheerful voice say "hello" and Kao smile widely, "Hi Baby, do you want to go out?".

A whine can be heard but he can also hear the sound of the cabinet, "Babe, wear something comfortable. I'll wait for you".

Another set up of complaint can be heard but Kao don't mind instead it make him smile. He stop in front of the familiar building and get out. Playing with keys as he lean on his car.

Kao's eyes twinkle with joy as he see the person running towards him. He sighs happily as small arms wrap around him and see that beautiful smile, "Hi P'Kao".

Instead of answering, he wrap his arms to the small body and lean down to kiss those red lips, "Hello baby".

After the kiss, the person slowly  let go and look at the one his leaning on, "Can I drive?".

"Earth, I love you but no, I want to drive for you so where to?", Kao answer quickly as he kiss the chubby cheeks and open the passenger seat.

Earth pout but sit in the car excitedly then turn to him once he sit on the driver's sit, "P'Kao, let take out food then drive north. Let's watch the sunset ohhh or sunrise while sitting in the hoodie of your car just like the scenes in the movie".

Kao chuckles then nods which earn him a kiss in the cheek. They did bought food from McDonalds and drive to north. Also, bought a blanket as per Earth's request.

They look for a higher place and found a park. Just in time for sunset. Once the car stops, Earth didn't take a minute to go out and take picture of the sunset. Sets of selfies and their picture together.

Once done, they sit back inside the car as Earth smiling while tapping his phone, "Earth".

Earth look at him and surprise because Kao's face is already an inches from his own, "I miss you".

Kao grab Earth's phone and put it in dash board and hold his boyfriend's nape to deepen the kiss. Loving the feel of the small arms around his neck. Their lips move urgently against each other before his tongue traces Earth's bottom lip, wanting him to open. The moment his lover open his mouth, his tongue slips in as he slowly click the recliner down hovering his firm body to the soft one.

Pressing a certain member of his body to small one. He smile upon hearing gasps from Earth.

Kao pull away from their kiss, then, proceed pulling off his lover's clothes. Removing and throwing his own shirt in the driver's seat. The narrow space in his car making him turn on, making their body closer to each other. Kao grasps the back of Earth's leg, looking down as slowly licks it before hook it on his hip effectively making his erection press against his lover.

Without inhibition, Kao enter his lover's warm hole in one go. His mouth kiss the red lips as Earth hissed from pain the sudden intrusion. Peppering him kisses, moan when he feel Earth wiggle and his cock feel the tight hole more. He thrust slowly finding his rhythm, letting Earth feel and adjust. Loving the narrow space of car, he heard his lover's moan as he thrust faster and harder. He chuckles when the car moves as he thrust, cries of pleasure echoes, their bodies tangled together but they move in synch as they reach the peak of pleasure.

Kao kiss Earth's forehead after their climax, " I love you". He heard a soft whine when he slowly pulls out and he feels his lust all over again when he heard his small boyfriend whisper, "More".

Kao caress the smooth skin, licking the hard nipples in front of him then nip the red ears, "I'll give you more, baby but ride me first".

In that empty park, as the car moves two body bathes in pleasure because they become one.

Kao slowly open his eyes as if  wondering where he is but a soft moan from the body on top of him brings him back to reality. He grins as he caress the smooth back and kiss the expose shoulder. They actually sleep at the driver's seat. With an awkward sleeping position but he surely loving their closeness.

One of his arms wrap on the small body while the other's trying to grab his phone. Opening his data, checking the time of sunrise.

"Earth? Baby, wake up", he softly calls his lover. He groan when the soft body wiggle and press the body on his. Thankfully, he succeed waking up the small person, helping him fix his clothes and tag his hands to go outside.

Leaning on his car as he pull the Earth's soft body into his, they are facing the east part. Slowly, the sun rise and he can hear Earth's squeal. Kao smile, loving the moment.

They drove back, 30 minutes after. On the way back, he received a call from his manager, "How's the ride in your new car?".

Kao smirk looking at the sleeping lover on the passenger's seat, "Mind-blowing".

- The End -

I love the sunrise because each morning is a reminder that I have another day to spend with you

PS:
This story is dedicated to @purplebluepink; to you as well Cooyrth and queenyquincy 😊
Hello 🖤💛