GROW YOUR ACCOUNT

Hello everyone, I'm new to writing and I started writing my story just few days back. I kept following people to grow my account and to get my content more reads.

I've noticed there are quite alot of people who are writing for the first time and I'm really glad to see that. I'm sure everyone wants to grow their account and want their work to be appreciated.
Let's make it simple. All you need to do is tag yourself in the comment( your username) and follow whoever has commented their username. By doing this you'll get followers much more easily. Let's not make it unfair, please follow back the account who has followed you. That's how we can support eachother.

If you're interested please tag yourself down in the comments. You can send this link to people who you think are interested in this. Add this in your reading list( that's public) and spread this message so others also get to utilise this.

It'll help not only you but others who are starting new. It can be anyone regardless to which fandom they are from. It need not be just army or bts content.

RULES ARE QUIET SIMPLE ITS JUST WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE:-

* Just make sure to add this book in your reading list so others notice it too.

*Share this book link in your profile, so your followers also know about it

* Tag yourself if you wanna get followed. Make sure to follow people who are following you too.

*Follow the people in the comment section, don't worry they'll follow you back

* If you're using a back up account to follow others. Please mention that.

*Everyone is welcome. It need not be just bts content or army.

I'll follow you from my back up account  AhhExcuseeMeeeh

If you're wondering what about people who won't follow you back. Anyone who feels like someone has not followed you. You can tell me and I'll delete them from the comments and add them not to follow list( don't worry I know sometimes you're not free so I'll give a week time). That's all I can do, I can't pin point and tell who's gonna do what. It's just a easy way to follow people.

If you think this is a good idea to grow your account and help eachother out. Please follow it and please do not fight or agrue in the comment section. Keep it simple and nice.
Peace
Please do check out my story "Shades Of Purple And BTS Groupchat"
Borahae💜