Summary Blurb / Author's Notes

ATTENTION READERS: This is a sample of the first three chapters of this story. Now available on Amazon under the title of PERFECT YOU by Roya Carmen.

The Five-Year Plan - A steamy New Adult Romance Novella (18+)

Sometimes even the best-laid plans are meant to be broken.

Emma Breyer has always been the 'ugly duckling' - the one no one sees. Fed up, she decides to make a plan and finally become the person she wants to be.

She is shocked when the plan works! Finally, she has it all - the blond hair, fake lashes, fabulous job and gorgeous boyfriend.

But then she hits a little snag - in the form of a beautiful brooding artist. Griffin is everything she is NOT looking for. But he's the only one who seems to truly see her and not just the person she's pretending to be.

Now, she must choose between the perfect life she so carefully planned, and the one she has accidentally stumbled into.

Warning: The Five-Year Plan is intended for audiences of 18+... contains sexual content and the occasional F word.

***

MORE STUFF:

Copyright: Roya Carmen 2015 All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters and locations are either the product of the author's imagination, or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental.

Connect with me!:

www.royacarmen.com

Facebook: Roya Carmen-Author

Twitter: @royacarmen

If you enjoy this novella, check out my new Amazon Bestselling Erotic Romance THE GROUND RULES by Roya Carmen at Amazon - the first three chapters are available right here on Wattpad!