Super beach kids - A Cody Simpson Love Story

Molly's POV.

8 MONTHS AGO.

I woke up at 6:30 am and chucked on a pair of swimmers. As soon as I had breakfast, I grabbed my surfboard and headed out the door. I breathed in the smell of the salty ocean infront of me.

Oh, sorry. Im Molly Heather. I am fourteen years old and I love to surf. I live in the gold coast which is paradise to me. My house is just on the beach and my best friend Cody Simpson lives right next door to me. His sister Alli is also my best friend. Ok back to my day.

I walked over to codys house and knocked on the door. The door opened and i was Alli.

"Hey Alli!" I said as I hugged her. "Hey girl! Come on in!" I walked in and said hello to Angie and Brad, Codys parents, who were like second parents to me.

"Is Cody awake yet?" I asked. "I'm not sure honey, but you can go check." Angie said to me.

I walked up the stairs and into codys bedroom. Well he's still asleep, but one thing for sure is that Cody sleeps like a rock in a coma, so he is gonna hate me after I wake him. I put my surfboard down and walked over to his bed. Wait, I have an idea. I saw a cup on his desk and grabbed it and ran to the bathroom. I filled it with cold water and snuck back into codys room. I poured the water over his face and he shot up out of bed.

I was basically dying from laughing so much. He looked at me. Oh god. Time to run!

I grabbed my surfboard and bolted downstairs. He chased me but I ran out the door and onto the beach and headed to the ocean, but he caught up and I dropped my board, only to be lifted off the ground by cody!

"Put me down!" I said inbetween laughs. "Well, I'm not sure I can do that Molza!" He said back smirking. He ran into the ocean and threw me in.

"Alright I guess I deserved that."

"Sure did. I will just put my board shorts on and grab my board." he said.

He was back within ten minutes and we surfed for at least three hours.

We went back to his house and sat in his room watching youtube. You see. Cody has his own youtube channel and he uploads videos of himself singing. I normally film them.

"Wow, molly check this out!" He said as he pointed to a comment on one of his videos.

Its said that the guy who commented was a record producer and wanted to meet up with cody to see if he coud make a Single!

"OH MY GOD! this is great! I said. Little did I know that that was the worst moment of my life.