KATIE 🍧

"you know how I feel about things like this" Zoe said as Kale tried hitting her but missing again "you're getting better at this little sis" he says as Zoe side steps and sends a quick kick at his abdomen "if Mom finds out that I'm hitting you then she's gonna have my head on a pole as her trophy " she says to him as his fist connects with her face "hey I think you guys should stop" Zozbi says as she looks back at her phone "aren't you supposed to be training with us lil sis" Kale asks her as he stops attacking Zoe "Na, I don't want my head to be the next trophy Mom adds to her collection" she looks back at them "yeah right 😏 you're just scared I'll kick your ass" Kale responds feeling very smart about it "don't give into it " her Dad says as he sits down beside her to watch the fight go on "you miss her, don't you?" Her dad says to her "yeah, I should have just killed that asshole when I had the chance" she responds  watching Zoe beat the shit out of Kale "don't blame yourself for it" she smirks " you know she's not dead right, sometimes I wish that he just killed her so that she won't be suffering what she's suffering now" she responds as she looks at her Dad then back to her siblings " I love how you guys are taking it you're not crying and getting mad about it you're just acting cool,calm and collected and it's good" she smiles "you always said a cool head works faster than one that's over working it's self " she replies as she closed her eyes then flings them back open "Zoe stop Mom's back" she says and Zoe stops and starts walking back to the house "thanks Zo" she says as she climbs up the steps "Dave have you seen the kids " Rosa shouts as she comes out through the back door "hey Mom" Zoe and Zozbi say at the same time once they see her "oh, hi kids she says as she sees them sitting on the floor with Dave in their middle "hey hun" he says without looking up at her "hey" she replies causally as she looks at three of them"where's Kale?" She asks "he's training" Zoe says to her as Zozbi stands up " where're you going ?" Dave asks her when he notices her movement "my room, why?" She replies as she turns back to look at her father "nothing you've been too locked out lately" she smiles at him "don't worry dad I'm not gonna stay in my room all day it's just that I've been checking our leads all day and now I'm a little bit stressed out" she says and is about to leave when her mom stops her "you were checking the leads?" She turns back to see her mom look very terrified as she mutters a yes  why? "It's very dangerous for you to be following up these things what if something happens to you when you're there and we won't be able to save you, I never wanted to involve any of you in this because of the danger it will put you in, please just let your dad and I handle this okay honey" "she's blaming herself you know" Zoe said as she stood up "and I think you guys should let us help it'll make things easier and faster" she said hoping that they would actually agree with it "and also please let us all train so that we would be able to put up a defence in case anything happens" this time it was Zozbi that spoke Rosa was scared of letting them train because it was in the middle of them training that Katie was kidnapped or abducted by a guy who was meant to be her friend it's already been 3 months since her disappearance they knew who did it but have not been able to trace them and track them down she also knew the kind of powers and strength her children possessed but they only train with themselves together and Zozbi preferred to train with Katie because only her could match her powers to an extent she didn't match in strength though but at least she was kinda close. They still haven't found her and don't know where she was, at least that's what her parents thought.
    They knew exactly where she was but they made a deal and had to wait for her to be ready before they went  to save her, though reluctant Rosa agreed to what her children were asking from her with a sigh then Kale came back panting "guys we've got company".

Hey guys this is my first story and I hope you guys really like it please leave a like and a comment so I can know what you guys think about my  story ....

Thanks 😘😘