Awake

Present Time: New York
It had been 7 years since the incident that left Aleeya in a coma. Aleeya felt something pulling at her. She didn't know what it was, but something was pulling at her. It was like some force calling for her, but she didn't know why.

Suddenly, her eyes opened, and she sat up gasping. She was in an unknown place, sitting in a white bed, and had all these wires hooked up to her. There was a remote and a talk button, so she clicked it. 

"Um, hello?" Aleeya said into the remote, hoping there was someone on the other line.

"Miss Peters? You're awake! We're sending someone to you right away," Someone said on the other line, then the line went dark.

Aleeya put the remote down then looked around. "Um, that was weird..."

She straightened a little as she heard someone approaching the door with her enhanced hearing. A doctor walked in, looking at her, smiling with a clipboard in her hand. "Aleeya, you're awake. How are you?"

"I feel fine. What happened? Where am I? Where's Derek?" Aleeya had a million questions and just wanted to know what's going on.

"You're in New York. Don't worry; you're safe here. I was friends with Talia. She sent you here after you didn't wake up for weeks. You were attacked by another werewolf when you were with Derek. Do you remember anything?" The doctor asked her, looking at Aleeya with her hazel brown eyes.

"I remember that. There was something behind us, and it attacked me because I wasn't fast enough. Derek attacked it, causing it to run off, but I couldn't move. I was knocked out but could see and hear everything. I then remember coming to the Hale house, and that's all I remember. Wait, how do you know about werewolves?" Aleeya didn't know of any human besides the hunters that knew about werewolves. 

"I'm a healer. My name is Aleena Carr. You can call me Dr. Carr or Aleena. I specialize in supernatural healings like yours. That's what this hospital is for. We specialize in the supernatural but also help humans too. We're cordoned off in a separate wing that only those authorized are allowed in." Aleena said with a slight smile. "Everyone else is back in Beacon Hills still. Do you know how long it's been since you were knocked out?"

Aleeya nodded, then shrugged, "A few weeks, I guess? Also, you can call me Aly. I don't really go by Katherine."

Aleena nodded, then sighed, "Well, Aly, it's been 7 years. You've been asleep for 7 years."

Aleeya looked at Aleena in shock. "7 years? There's no way." 

Aleena gave her a handheld mirror to look at herself to see that she's aged a little bit for it being 7 years. Aleeya gave it back to her and shook her head, not processing that she'd been gone for 7 years. It didn't make sense to her. But if she was out for 7 years, why did she wake up? Why now?

Aleeya looked around, and Aleena started to check her vitals while Aleeya spoke. "7 years, huh? That's absolutely insane. But why did I wake up now? I felt something pulling at me, and then I was here."

After Aleena checked her vitals, she sat next to Aleeya. "Maybe there's something back in Beacon Hills for you?" She starts unhooking all the tubes and wires from Aleeya. "Come on, let's get you home." 

Aleeya gets up, following Aleena. Aleena and Aleeya went to talk to someone at the desk to get Aleeya on the next flight to Beacon Hills. Aleena then took Aleeya to the airport for her flight after getting her some new clothes. Aleeya got on the plane, and not too much later; she stepped outside into Beacon Hills.

"Home sweet home." 

A/N: Tbh, not too sure how I feel about this chapter. Idk I tried to show what went on what Katherine here. I'm going to start referring to Katherine as Kat in the coming chapters. Anyways, we're going to be meeting Stiles and Scott soon, so that should be fun. This will be kind of following the teen wolf plot but not at the same time. Thanks for being here, beautiful people. Love you little demons xx -K