Teh Oneshot =)

"Where is everyone?" Tom asked looking around the living room.

The Derp Crew had met up for a gaming night together at Smarty's place and at some point someone got out the alcohol. Ze had decided to stay with Chilled and Galm mentioned having booked a hotel room. Something about if he was salty, he didn't want to be stuck in a house with the rest of them.

Tom, having not thought about a place to stay, begged Smarty to let him stay the night. Smarty, after a couple of drinks, let him stay. They all planned to stay until it was late but when Tom came back from the bathroom Ze, Chilled and Galm were all gone leaving a very intoxicated Smarty stretched across the sofa loosely holding onto a whiskey or vodka of some sort.

"Hey, where are the guys?" Tom asked him again, peering at Smarty.

Smarty took a swig of whatever it was he drinking and shrugged one shoulder. "Dunno... Oh, I do know! Ze and Chilly went to a hotel and Galm went to bed." He answered drawing out the 'e' in Ze. Tom raised an eyebrow. "Why'd they go to a hotel when they could have gone to Chilled's place? And did Galm go to bed here? I thought he had a hotel room?"

Smarty thought about what he said until his brain put the right words into the right places. "Oh it was Galm who went to the hotel! Ze and Chilled went to Chilled's place. To bed. If ya know what I mean." He said giggling like a school girl before taking another drink.

Tom chuckled and walked towards Smarty. "Ok, I think you've had enough of that." He said reaching towards Smarty's drink.

Smarty pouted and held it away from Tom. "No touchie! S'mine! Get your own!" He whined.

"C'mon Smarty, you've had enough." Said Tom patiently, trying to get the bottle off of Smarty.

He grabbed the bottle and tried to pull it away but Smarty wouldn't let go. "No! Let go! I don't care if you have a bootiful face, I will fight you!" Smarty exclaimed, slurring the word beautiful. Tom's cheeks went red and opened his mouth to reply but during his moment of shock Smarty snatched the bottle away from Tom and started downing it before Tom could take it away again. When only a quarter of the original amount was left in the bottle Smarty stopped to take a gasp of air. He smiled drunkenly and raised his bottle in victory. "G-het r-rekt!" He hiccuped.

Tom rolled his eyes and swiped the bottle out of his friend's hand. Smarty didn't eleven realize he'd lost his drink until after Tom put the bottle on the floor out of Smarty's reach. Smarty groaned and leaned back. "Toooom!" He drawled. "When are we going to play some video games?" Tom chuckled and shook his head. "Dude, we just finished playing about a half hour ago. C'mon, let's get you to bed."

Tom took Smarty's wrist and tried to get him up but Smarty pulled him onto the sofa next to him. "No... I wanna drink s'more!" Smarty moaned giving Tom a pleading look. "You get to drink whenever you want, why can't I?" Tom sighed. He was tired and really wanted to sleep but he wasn't exactly going to leave his friend to his own devices. "First of all, I can hold my drink better than you. Secondly, you're going to have a really bad hangover when you wake up so the less alcohol the better and th-!" Smarty waved his hand around and put his finger to Tom's lips. "Shush shush shush! Just hush ya gorgeous face fer a sec!"

Again, Tom went red. 'Beautiful, gorgeous... Smarty must be really drunk.' But despite knowing it was probably the drink talking, hearing Smarty say those things made Tom feel warm and bubbly inside.

"Imma do what I want 'cause it's my house!" Smarty declared. Tom sighed. "C'mon Smarty, I'm tired. I'll do whatever, just please go to bed!" He said, pleadingly looking into Smarty's blurry eyes. Smarty went still. He seemed to think about the offer for a while before asking, "...Anything?" Tom grinned. He was finally getting somewhere! "Yes, anything you want." Smarty's gaze flickered between his feet and Tom's face. Finally, he shuffled closer so that they were shoulder to shoulder. Smarty looked straight into Tom's eyes and whispered, "I want Tom.".

Before Tom could register what Smarty had said he was pulled into a kiss. Tom tensed up. It was like his brain had switched off completely, he felt frozen. It wasn't bad, not at all! In fact, it made Tom feel amazing! It was like he had been hit by lightning! But when the initial shock wore off Tom could taste vodka and he remembered that Smarty was very drunk and probably had no idea what he was doing. The best thing to do would be to get Smarty to bed and question him about his feelings in the morning.

Tom broke the kiss by gently pushing Smarty away. "Look Smarty, I'm sorry but I can't do this now..." Smarty's eyes widened and he turned away from Tom. "You don't really know what you're doing so I- Smarty, are you ok?" Tom frowned and put a hand on Smarty's shoulder. He was hiding his face in the crook of his arm his face and was shaking. "...John?" Tom asked gently. Smarty sniffled, making Tom realize that Smarty was crying. "I-I'm sorry..."He hiccuped. "Imma idiot... W-Why would you like me? You dun even like g-guys! W-What was I thinking?" Tom's heart sank to the pit of his stomach as he realised how he must have sounded. "No no no no! God, I didn't mean it that way!" I'm an idiot!" Tom took Smarty by the shoulders and moved his arm away so that he was looking right into Smarty's eyes. "I meant that we could talk about this in the morning when you weren't, y'know, drunk! I never meant that I didn't like you!" Tom pulled Smarty into a hug. "I'm sorry Smarty..." Smarty clung onto the front of Tom's shirt, unable to stop crying. Tom never rushed him, he just rubbed his back and kept telling him it was ok.

Eventually Smarty calmed down but neither him nor Tom moved. Tom smiled to himself as he rested his chin on Smarty's head. Him and Smarty holding each other felt so right, they were kind of like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. He stayed silent until he reluctantly decided that it was time to go to bed. "Smarty?" Tom muttered softly. There was no reply. "Buddy?" Tom looked down and saw that Smarty was asleep, his hands still holding onto Tom's shirt. Tom smiled and slowly leant back until he and Smarty were lying on the sofa. He kissed the top of Smarty's head and closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of Smarty's quiet snores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Smarty woke up the first thing he registered was the fact that he had a massive headache and an unsteady stomach. It was like someone had dropped a piano on his head and then ran him over for extra measure. He groaned and was about to get up and stretch when his bed yawned and shuffled beneath him. Smarty opened his eyes and turned his head only to see a sleepy eyed Tom smiling at him. "Morning." Tom murmured.

After a moment processing of what was going on Smarty jumped up and off of Tom so quickly that he fell off of the sofa and slammed his head on the coffee table. "Argh!" Tom was up and beside Smarty in an instant. "Woah, hey! Are you ok?" He asked as he helped Smarty up slowly, holding onto his arm due to Smarty being a bit unsteady on his feet at first. Tom frowned as he noticed how pale Smarty was and how he was clutching his stomach but he put two and two together when Smarty started talking. "T-Tom... I think I'm gonna..." Before Smarty had finished talking he was rushed to the bathroom by Tom who opened he door so that Smarty could immediately fall to his knees and empty the contents of his stomach into the toilet. Tom, once again, found himself rubbing Smarty's back and telling him he was ok.

When Smarty finished throwing up his head was filled with so many questions that his headache seemed to be getting worse. 'Why was I asleep on Tom?' 'What happened last night?' 'Did we do anything?!' Slowly, bits and pieces came back to him and although he didn't remember everything what he did recall made him feel like he was going to be sick again. 'I kissed Tom! Why did I do that?! I've ruined everything!' Smarty took a few shakey breaths and looked at Tom who was watching him with those beautiful eyes of his filled with concern and- ' Why did he have to be so cute?!' "L-Look, Tom... I'm really sorry about last night. I shouldn't have kissed you and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or-!" Tom cut him off be chuckling and giving Smarty a kiss of the forehead which did effective job of shutting him up. "If you haven't already got a headache you're going to give yourself one." Joked Tom, grinning to himself now that he knew that Smarty really did like him. "S-So, I'm guessing y-you feel the same way?" Smarty stuttered, his face regaining some colour. Tom took Smarty's hand and helped him stand up. "Well, I'm no fortune teller, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of Teh Fawkes in our future." She said, giving Smarty a kiss on the cheek. "Now c'mon. Let's get you some breakfast and pain killers. You probably have one hell of a hangover."