- 𝟎𝟗

⃗

..⃗.  [ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"WHICH ONE HENDERSON?" Charlie questioned the dark haired girl, looking up at all the prizes. "The duck" she shot him a huge smile, "so that when I go back to New York I'll always remember you guys."

Charlie smiled at the idea before remembering that when she goes back to New York he might never see her again. The man gave it to him before he handed it to her. "Ferris wheel?" She tilted her head slightly knowing that before the others, aka Luis, had suggested they should go on it and 'just kiss already'.

"Why not" he shrugged, walking side by side with her.

They laughed and talked about old stories they had as they got a few snacks on the way before lining up at the Ferris wheel. It wasn't that late, only around 6pm meaning they had 4 hours left on curfew and sunset wouldn't be too far away.

"Next please" the man waved them in as the two teens took a seat on a carriage. He strapped them in, Darcy holding onto the duck as tightly as she could while Charlie held her candy floss.

"Give me some Conway" she opened her mouth as he moved her candy floss come towards her for her to take a bite. The seat suddenly jolted forward when they began to move causing the two to let out a laugh.

As they began to get closer to the top, they pointed out all of their teammates they could see. "You can see Fulton and Dean from a mile away" she giggled, leaning over Charlie a bit to point at them.

The sun began to set the closer they got to the top and they wouldn't stop flirting. "We're almost at the top" Charlie recognised, looking around. "Wow." To say that Darcy felt the happiest she ever had was an understatement. She was having the time of her life, Charlie too.

Charlie ended up not looking for the teammates, he just kept his eyes locked on the girl next to him. She soon noticed, "what?" Her checks flushed a deep pink. "Nothing, you just look pretty" he told her softly.

Her cheeks turned an even deeper shade. "Charlie Conway your the one who looks pretty" she smiled looking into his eyes. "Me? Pretty? I'm a boy" he blushed deeply, the two of them flustered. "And? Girls and boys can be pretty, just because a girl is beautiful doesn't mean nobody else is, anyone and everyone is beautiful" she explained to the boy.

Before she could carry on, Charlie began to lean in feeling it was the right time. Darcy saw what he was doing and a smile appeared across her face as she did too. Their lips almost met, but the kiss was interrupted by the seat jolting a little as they started moving back to the bottom again.