1

Ella's POV:

Ella was never a shy person, but meeting new people always scared the shit out of her. Especially meeting boys that she didn't know.

Talia her bestfriend of 10 years is all loved up with a famous youtube called Simon, or miniminter as he goes by online.

They moved to London 1 month ago but hadn't really went out their way to meet anyone apart from Simon and his flat mate Jj.

They've been invited on a holiday to Ibiza with simon, jj and their friends; the sidemen, freezy and lux and josh's girlfriend freya.

Freya and Talia are really good friends through their boyfriends.

Talia and Simon have been together coming up 3 years whereas Josh and Freya have been together for like 10 or some shit. Ella, she's single and has never had a boyfriend. She thinks they're a waste of time.

"Ella are you ready" Talia moaned out for the 100th time today.

The girls were sat in their living room doing nothing.

They were going to Ibiza today but Ella couldn't really be arsed, she was nervous to meet these people that get called the sidemen.

"Ella cmon, the boys are nice I promise, can we go now?" Talia piped up again. Ella just ignored her

They were going to Simon and Jj's flat to get a taxi to the airport.

"ELLA FOR FUCK SAKE STOP IGNORING ME" Talia shouted

"sorry i'm ready, let's go" Ella grabbed her suitcase and bag and left the flat, Talia trailing behind her.

"I don't like the idea of going on holiday with 7 boys I don't know and 2 others i've met like twice, plus I've not paid a penny towards this Tal, I feel guilty" Ella sighed as they walked to the taxi.

"El, listen, the boys are nice i promise, and they're going for a video so ofcourse we don't pay a penny, enjoy yourself please" Talia gave Ella a reassuring smile as they entered the taxi, Talia giving the address of her boyfriends flat.

Ella just nodded in return.

"we are here" the taxi man called out "it will be 10.45 please" he smiled, placing his hand in the gap between the backseats and him.

Talia handed him the money and thanked the driver, leading Ella to Simon's flat.

"Here we are, now I promise, it'll be fun babe" She smiled, squeezing Ella's hand.

Ella smiled and gave a nod.

Talia knocked on the door and two seconds later Jj opened it with a smile. "Welcome ladies, in you come" He laughed, opening the door for the girls.

"Hi Jj" Talia smiled

Ella just smiled at him, not really knowing anything about him except his name.

She's only met Jj twice and there was never time for her to get to know him.

She's met Simon a fair few times, but again never got to really know him.

"Simons in the kitchen, make yourself at home, taxi isn't for another 2 hours" Jj smiled and went back to his bedroom.

Talia lead Ella to the kitchen where they were met by Simon.

"Ayy hello" he smiled giving Talia a hug and throwing a smile at Ella. "Hi Ella, how you doing?" he asked

"Hi, uh good yeah, quite tired though" she smiled back at him hoping he wouldn't continue the conversation.

"Anyone up for a drink?" Simon called out holding up Sambuca and some vodka.

"Oh god yes please" Ella laughed

Talia also agreed and the 3 of them had 2 sambuca shots each and then all got a glass of vodka lemonade.

"Simon, who's all coming on this holiday?" Ella asked as she can't remember their names

"Jj, Simon, you two, Josh, Vik, Ethan, Tobi, Harry, Lux and Freezy.... oh and Freya" Simon finished off rhyming the names of the group and Ella nodded to show understanding.

"I don't know any of them but thanks" Ella laughed.

"It's fine, they're all nice people, you'll get on great with them trust me" Simon smiled back and then went back to watching the TV, which was currently playing friends.

"Ay when we leaving Si" Jj entered the living room

"30 minutes mate" Simon replied

Jj just nodded and got himself a drink and joined us on the couch.

"So Ella, you single yeh?" Jj turned to face Ella, smiling as he asked

"Yeah i am" she laughed.

"sick" was all jj replied

-

"Taxi's here, we are meeting everyone at the airport" Simon called out, standing up and grabbing his suitcase.

Everyone followed Simon, trailing suitcases behind them, to the street where the taxi was waiting on us.

They all got in and headed for the airport.

"this is gonna be a mad week" Jj laughed before the taxi set off on the journey