Prologue

Have you ever thought about what life you could live without the restraints of logic? Or what kind of life you would live if you would find yourself in the body of a character you know everything about with the memories of your past life? I certainly did not.

I was never afraid of death, and I surely never thought it would come so soon. I'm not going to go into detail about it, as it wasn't important, but I could say I had lingering regret for all that I missed, but I was thankful for my various precious memories and people.

I never thought about what could be in the afterlife. Well, I guess I imagined a white light, like how they portray in the movies or stories passed through generations, but I quite didn't expect what occurred to me.

Have you heard of the theory that after death, your next step in life was at the end of a tunnel? Well, truly I didn't think much of it and never thought to be true, and I certainly didn't think what it represented.

My ears where ringing and an annoying cry was heard everywhere. I felt like my eyes where glued shut. It wasn't until the feeling of overwhelmingly heightened senses wore of a bit that I finally figured out where the crying was coming from.

The moment I opened my eyes, I was blinded by a light and had to blink a few times. My sight was blurry, but I could make out a figure holding me in his/her arms. I didn't even notice I was being held.

I think my face paled once grasped what the end of the tunnel meant.

When my sight came to focus, there were two pair of eyes looking down at me. The first thought that came to mind was: what was with their weird hairstyles?

Their familiar faces rang warning bells in my mind. How could I not recognize the faces of my least favorite character of my favorite series. The same series where the weak did not survive, where the world revolved around an unspoken rule where it was kill or be killed, filled with people with different ideologies and understanding seemed to be lacking.

Being in their arms right now there are only two ways this could go: I was reborn as Sakura's sibling or I could be Sakura herself. And the next words that Kizashi uttered were the start of my new beginning:

"Welcome to the world, my little Sakura."

————————————————
Just wanted to say before I continue with the story that I do not own Naruto all rights reserved to the creator except for the change to the plot and if I include any OC's which I'm not sure of yet.

I know it was kind of a short chapter, but it's only the beginning, the prologue, and I plan to write longer chapters because I really don't like stories with short chapters.

I would also like to warn that my updates won't be very frequent because I'm in college right now and it's summer vacation, but I promis to do my best.

It's my first book that I intend to finish so please be considerate with your comments and with time and effort I hope I get better at writing.

I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I enjoy writing it.

Xoxo.

Hana •^•

Edited: March 13th, 2023