BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL

'Milanda' is an lady in her mid 3os who decided to go back to high school with all her old school mates  ’ to fix all the mistake that they made in the past .but little did they know it would change there life and there kids for ever , but it was
A chance worth taking they all thought . So spring break ended and all the adult went shopping for school supplies ,dressed like kids at the new mall ”mhh”. Understandable they were kids again so why not do what kids these days do.
but the big twist was that all the kids would have to be the adults wash ,cook clean, shop and even work not just work ,they would have to work  at there parents jobs . I can just imagine all the work the. "real"  kids would have to do at there age Milanda had three children joan was 18 the oldest girl and mylan and Dylan the twins were 16 so they quiet old enough to take care of them selves. Milanda was very involved in this "ugm" project of hers. But their were rules not to get too caught up in her old life cause it can cause ransome changes in their future so they all agreed on this. "But what if as kids we get caught up with each others husbands" ? Asked Chelsea one of the moms. Milanda of course jumped to the case "so what its our chance to fix the past let's do it ,we'll get over it after all we aren't really kids"  mhh, mumbled the other parents shouted  . "Let's go mess up some pass " shouted henry’ he was one of the dads maybe the most handsome so all, the moms where flawless when it came to him . Ohhyayy!!!! Shouted every one . So let all the parents go  back to their homes now to meet there parents ooh’’ i meant kids giggled henry . we know smiled saying the real parents so every one began to choose their crews who they wanted to be in their gang on monday  morning of school Milanda chose [Chelsea, Ashlee,jada and daniela] after all they where best friends in their high school . (Clip clop clip clip) came sounds high heels in a distance *ooh * it's Mikaela said  " Milanda " they where enemies back in their days. "Mikaela  always try to dim my light but  its my time to shine now"  said Milanda in her mind. Cause Mikaela was the most beautiful of them all after all she was rich because of her husband .

                                                   * Please like for more *