Devised Fate

Prologue

All her worst nightmares came true. She was breathless, her legs were turning numb form so much of running. Infact  noise of exhaling her breath came form her mouth making echoing sound in this dark woods.

"Mia". He stopped calling her name few moments ago. With her back on the tree she slid down, hand on her mouth trying to stop her any sound form it even she stopped breathing for few seconds afarid to make any sound. Still a tear slipped from her right eye. Furiously she wipped it off.

Mia's eyes searched through darkness ahead of her but she could not see anything except the blackness. Her hears alert trying to listing any sound of his arrival.

How could he? What could have gone wrong? Is it possible?

So many questions where going through her mind. She could not stop thinking or making her mind divert to other things to calm herself. The man she loved for last four years, how could he?

Suddenly she stiffed form her position, her head on her knees, her hands on her head gripping her hairs thightly because migrane started to develop his way in her head. Slowly she turn her head up meeting the pair of grey eyes. The same pair of eyes which she deeply loved, still love. But they were not no the face of her lover.

The pair of eyes belong to a monster. A demon of her worst nightmare. A dangerous carnivora, ready to pound on his prey.

Eyes of a black werewolf.