INTRODUCTION✨❤️

Ranbir is famous as "RBK" ( his nickname) in the college. He don't like to interact with the people so much! ( we can say that.. he acts little rude)!!
But he is the Handsome and attractive Boy in his College ( Heartthrob) and every girl's dream . His skills with technology feild and the sports is quite impressive... He is very close to his 2 friends with whom he is living oftenly in the Hostel.
1st friend name is zayn ( nick name "Zee") ( He is very frank and funny by personality and he's good with technology and his speciality is that he has the skill for hacking into the systems)
2nd friend's name is Shawn ( nick name "Shin") ( He is good with the girls "He's Flirting" and has Frank personality. He is good in Software Studies..!!)
.
Ranbir's father runs a Programming company
( after graduation he wants to handover the company to his Son)
.
.
.
Kratika is straightforward and Friendly girl. She is known as Twinkle ( her nick name) amoung her friends and roommates in hostel..
She is although the intelligent student in her department and is also a good sports player
She is from small town and joined the college for higher studies!!
She has a best friend with which she shares her room in the hostel.
Her name is Jennie ( her nickname is  "jen") She is in medical department.