boarding school

Drake pov *

6:30 in the morning , ughh hate school on Mondays ! My mama Sandi came in barging in yelling for me to get up i stared at her with a blank face and started my morning routine. After I put on my black timberlands with my ovo sweatshirt , true religion jeans , and my black Beanie I combed my curls and headed out the door to my car. 20 minute later I walked to my crew. chris , Wayne , tyga , twist and the girls rihanna , Trina , chyna , and Cassie. We all walked to our first period , Chemistry. I peeked my head in and saw that we had a substitute today I told my crew that and we decided to skip.

Nick POV *

Its my first day at Beverly hills boarding school high and I'm a bit nervous but confident. I wake up and looked to my right at my alarm clock . Shit ! My alarm clock didn't ring I'm so late . i took a quick shower and put on my ripped high wasted jeans , pink timberland , pink crop top that says barbie and my hair in its natural curly waves with my white beanie. I walk to the school and headed to the office but stopped when a group of guys and girls stopped me.

Wayne - hey wassup ?

Nicki - wassup ?

Cassie - new here ?

Nicki - yeah uh I have to get to my classes

*nicki*

I saw a lightakinned boy who was staring at me so I decided to break the silence

Nicki - take a picture while your at it

*drake*

I watched nicki as if I never seen a girl like her before and when she said "take a picture while your at it " I knew she was pretty cool

Tyga - ayo she seem cool maybe she could be in our squad ?

Drake - yeah she seems perfect

Wayne - uh oh drizzy catching feeling for new girl

*drake*

I just think maybe I am