3 months prior - Solo trip to Europe

She had a one night stand with another man she had just met, an ironman athlete, and the next morning sent an email, and then FaceTimed me to share all the juicy info.

My wife is one of those women that turns heads. Doesn't matter where we go, if we're around men, they get visibly frazzled at the sight of her. And that's something that has always excited me. I enjoy showing her off and have gotten addicted to the high it gives me when other men look at her. This addiction eventually spilled over into our sex life, which is where we're at now.

For comparison, I'm a software developer, relatively good looking and in good shape. I keep active at the gym, but my fitness abilities rest within the realm of the dumbbells.
My wife on the other hand is a 5'5" South Asian woman with beautiful caramel colored skin, nice round hips, a flat tummy, perfect small breasts, beautiful nipples, and one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever laid eyes on. If we're out and about we usually get glances; people thinking to themselves 'How did he end up with her?'

I have no idea how I got so lucky.

Sophia and I have always enjoyed pushing the envelope in the bedroom, especially when it comes to fantasies. It all started a few years into our marriage.
While having sex I would ease into bringing up sharing her, her being penetrated by another man's cock in one of her other beautiful holes. To make the experience more life-like, I'd often set her up doggy style on all fours, and switch my cock between her mouth and her pussy while I pretended to be someone else. It was something that always drove her imagination to another dimension, made her incredibly wet, and brought on an intense orgasm every time.
Beyond the bedroom though, we never followed through with the fantasy. She was loyal, loving, and I was the same. We were both faithful and committed to each other.

She stepped outside our marriage about 7 years into our relationship.

This was August of 2012 and some of her girlfriends reached out to see if she'd be interested in a trip to Europe they were planning. Sophia initially turned down the idea, but she had some time off of work which she had never used, and I encouraged her to go. She had a great group of girlfriends and I enjoyed how happy she was after she spent time around them. She would always bring home some new stories to share, new gossip about who's doing what, some complaints, but I loved the fresh new energy it brought when she spent time away and then returned home to me. Any time we spent apart brought us closer together.

*

The day of the trip came and our stomachs were full of butterflies at the thought that we'd be away from one another for several weeks. The longest we'd ever spent apart was no more than four or five days, short trips she took with the girls or that I took for business. I dropped her off at the airport, where she'd take a flight alone to meet up with the girls in Toronto, and leave from there on a flight to Europe. They would touch down in London first.

Other couples and families swarmed around us on their way to the gates but even with all of the commotion I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She stood before me in a short sundress that dropped to her upper thighs, revealing smooth skin, long legs, delicate toes in the casual sandals she wore.

Her eyes were big as she looked up at me and I knew she was just as nervous and excited as I was for this time apart.
"You'll be okay without me?" she asked, leaning away from her luggage and into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and fought the urge to let my hand slide down her lower back, over her ass, which I loved to cup when we were alone.
"I'll miss you, of course, but I'll be fine. We'll talk when you can. Let me know how the trip is going, what you guys are up to."
She leaned back, eyes damp, and gave me an extra squeeze. The loudspeaker crackled as they called her gate.
"Behave," I said jokingly, giving her a wink as she gathered her things quickly. She shot me a flirty smile before hurrying off toward security, her dark hair rippling.