Who goes there?

I entered the cold, dark back room. The light switch had broken the other day, leaving me stranded in the terrifying pitch black. Music was playing, but it was... romantic?

"Ludwig..."

I jumped at the sound of my name. "Who goes there?"

A broken, faded, number two pencil rolled out of the darkness and stopped at my feet. The disembodied voice came from behind me "Take off your clothes all slow like."

"Umm why?" "Why do you think idiot! I wanna see what you got in there. And if you don't do it now who knows what I'll do."

As I started getting undressed (and fearing about what might happen if I didn't) I could here soft moans coming from what I assumed was the same person.

"What now?" "Kick your uniform over to your right."

I just got off my shift so l didn't have time to change out of my old, disgustingly faded Ikea uniform.

"Do you see that broken number two pencil on the floor, take it and show me what you can do."

"Umm I don't think I understand what do you mean?" "Take the broken number two pencil and stick it up your butthole."

"B-but it's sharp." "Does it look like I care! Here."

I looked over at where the voice was coming from, and all of a sudden a small bottle hit my foot.

"Umm what?" "It's lube put some on the broken number two pencil and some on you butthole."

Oh god...really this is what he wants me to do? "NOW!" "Ok!"

I slid the broken number two pencil in the bottle, until it was coated with lube. Then I shyly put some on my butthole.

"Now get on your hands and knees and do as I told you."

Fine, although I felt revolting doing this my mind went back to what the voice had said earlier, "now or who knows what I'll do."

I could hear moans coming from the voice again but this time they were much louder, and it sounded like someone was slowly jerking off in the corner of the room. As I started to (as slow and least painfully as I could) stick the broken number two pencil up my butthole.

I started to hum the song that was playing to try and comfort my self and keep me from crying because of the pain.

"I see your a fan of Rick Astley's?" "Huh...oh well not really I actually only know this one song of his." "Then why don't you sing it for me?"

As the music got louder a emerald green MP3 player slid across the floor. "Well...start singing for me?" "Never gonna give you up, never let down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you." "What happened."
"That's all I know of the song."

As I continued to push the broken number two pencil farther in my butthole the jerking off of the person in the corner kept getting faster and faster, louder and louder.

"Umm is that noise coming from the same person who was talking to me?" "Huh...oh umm yes why do you ask, it's only me and you in this room Ludwig." "Umm I don't know..." "Oh My God Ludwig."

Suddenly a tall man came into my line of sight and threw the emerald green MP3 player and the broken number two pencil across the room. He fliped me on my back and hastily rubbed lube on his already out and hard cock then slowly and carefully pushing his dick in to my already painfully throbbing butthole. He began to thrust all of his weight in to my butthole as he simultaneously began stroking my cock, which got hard at the touch of his cold hand. After about five minutes my captor and I came at the same time and then I blacked out. When I had woken up I was still in the back room with my uniform back on and the lights fully functioning. There was no sign of the mysterious tall man, the MP3 player, the broken number two pencil or the mess that was all over the floor earlier. When I walked out of the back room it was only thirty minutes after I had walked in. Did all that really happen or did I just imagine it, no I couldn't have...could I?