Till death do us part woof

[Start]

Taehyung could feel his hole pulsing and dripping with slick as he sucks the living daylights out of his alphas juicy thicc wolf cock.

With another deep growl he shoves his throbbing cock back into the boys sore already pink hole.

Succumbing to the pleasure, Taehyung dropped his hips onto his alphas cock and rode him like he never done before. Alphas very pleased. Alpha knew his baby omega was such a good breeding wolfie.

The alpha growled under his breathe which sent chills down taehyung's spine. The alpha flipped them over and shifted into his wolf form. Taehyung could feel his silky black fur rubbing against his cheeks. The thrilling sensation was quickly replaced with overwhelming pleasure.

"Hnghhsnsbs" Taehyung moaned. "Good doggie" His alpha howled with possessiveness and slammed into Taehyung's red, pink, borahae hole.

"Nnnggh, be a good boy and don't move for daddy" the alpha growled. He shifted back and the switch between the wolfs howls to his lovers moans made taehyung ecstatic and pushed him over the edge as he came all over his chest.

I want you to be my baka" his alpha boy his ear and licked it making sure to clean it reaaal good. Taehyung never felt like this before... jungkook didn't make him feel like this. he wants to be baka. He needs to be baka.

"D-Dad-daddy" taehyung moaned out. It was the reason him a jungkook had broken up because the latter had a daddy kink and taehyung was very against that due to his dad being a dilf and him wanting to suck him off every second.

But now that his dear father had passed taehyung could moan the word his lover loved so much "Daddy i am your b-baka. Only yours" the words melted into a howl as the younger turned into his wolf form.

His golden coat resembled that of a desert and with the moonlight hitting just the right spots, he looked ethereal. The alpha felt his breathe taken away as his asthma kicked in. The two frantically got out of bed looking for his inhaler.

His wolf screaming at him to breathe. BREATHE! He grips his throat feeling his life getting sucked out every second. BREATHE! His wolf howled, eyes turning red he grabbes his omega and shoves his mouth down his throat. Taehyung whimpered and choked, flailing his body to get out of his alphas grip but he was only a liddol omega hmm hmm...

His alphas fingernails dug into his bare back which had been painted with hickeys not so long ago. Both of them let out small whimpers and despite their efforts, neither of them could breathe.

Taehyung barely whispered his last words before succumbing to darkness. His lover found his own vision getting blurry and surrendered to the one thing he was afraid of.

Death.

The last words he heard were "i will always be your baka, my alpha."

The rising sun had an orange glow creeping upto the room which now had a deafening silence in contrast to the two star crossed lovers who were having the time of their life only minutes ago.

[End]

🥺🥺🥺
Shout out to author moonie @mooncharock for another amazing story collaboration!!‼️