That's fucked, I thought you didn't like that?

(Please leave a comment if you enjoyed it)

"That's fucked, I thought you didn't like that?"

I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath, and paced in a small clockwise circle like a crazy person.

At this point my cock was getting terribly uncomfortable to make any movements to the thoughts of my wife, my best friend, satisfying her co-worker's cock, alone, in an empty TV station, nearly 1:30am in the morning after coming off the air to a guy that looked like superman! And was bold enough to fuck her face.

"That's crazy hun.....but so fucking hot. I had no idea you guys took things that far."

"Yah, but he was just so horny, I just rolled with it and...it felt nice to be taken like that by someone different than you."

"But, what about what happened on your Europe trip?"

"Yes, like that, but you know how much fun we had after, and still do talking about that."

I walked over behind her and unzipped her skirt "Yah, that's true, I'm so in love with you. You're my dream girl, the sexiest woman I know. I jerk off thinking about you all the time we're not fucking, talking about that all the time."

"I love you too." she said, and leaned back into me while I wrapped my arms around her giving her a bear hug. I took my left hand, turned her head towards me and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you so much." My other arm around her tiny waist, I saw the edge of my watching, thinking it must be getting late. I turned my wrist so I could see my watchface, 3:30am. "Oh hun, it's getting so late..."

I turned her around and kissed her again, "oh god, you're so beautiful..." I shoved my tongue in her mouth again, as she sucked on it, thoughts of another man's cock in her flooded my mind. It just heightened my desire for her, as my heart placed her on a higher pedestal.

I hooked my thumbs on the sides of her skirt I had just unzipped and caught the brim of her thong. I lowered myself on my knees, I was craving going down on her delicious pussy, especially with how turned on she had got me.

"Hun... let me take a shower, then you can have me.... ok?"

"It's been a long day and I feel dirty"

I pulled her skirt down shuffling the tight fitting fabric past her hips and to her upper thighs. Her thong was jammed between her pussy lips as she pressed her knees together to allow me to get her skirt off.

"No, I want you now, I'm so fucking attracted to you. You let him have you... it's my turn."

I slipped my tongue in between her pussy lips, taking the front of her thong into my mouth, i sucked the juices from my saliva and her pussy that were mixing together from my furious desire for her.

"Hun..." she said...

I picked her up by her thighs and tossed her on our bed, and yanked her skirt and underwear completely off, a glistening pearl of cum stringed as I tossed it next to us. I took her legs and spread them as far open as I could and dove my face into her pussy.

"HUN!!!" She screamed as she tried pushing me away.

Her pussy felt so wet, my tongue slid in so easily where usually it was so tight, she felt loose, I slid my tongue to her asshole and jammed my nose in her hole, my entire face was so wet. I couldn't believe how turned on she was and I loved being coated by her juices.

I took two of my fingers and dipped it far in her pussy and then pulled them back out. My fingers were covered in a thick, milky, very wet, white cream, air released from her vagina which usually happened after I had fucked her pretty hard, as more cream poured out of her pussy.

"He came in me." As she tried to sit up, propping herself on her elbows.

I gazed at her pussy, which looked like a fully bloomed rose, and took in the sight of my beautiful wife laying there, cum oozing out of her and down through the crack of her ass like a jelly donut that just had a bite out of it. I took a moment, trying to process everything that just happened tonight. And how we got into this mess.

"Good thing you're on the pill hun" I said, shaking nervously.

"Yah, good thing hey"

I pulled my pants off, my cock rock hard, aching, and kissed her giving her a taste of herself, and Steve's cum which covered my face.

"I can't believe you fucked him"... I said to her under my breath as my heart raced. I pushed my cock deep inside her pussy which felt looser and wetter than I had felt before.

She moaned.... "Want to know what else happened?"

"Yes, I want to hear all the details" as I slid my cock in and out of her loosened pussy, soaked in sloppy seconds.

I pulled out and rolled her over on her tummy, spread her butt cheeks and I stuck my tongue deep inside her asshole.

"Hummmm....Well....this isn't the first time I've fooled around with him."

"What?!" I mumbled my tongue drilled into her.