Ch. 1 permission

Hey this is a new story I'm writing. I'm so sorry slave isn't going any where I'm working on it I promise but please read this in the mean time. Yes it's short but the next chapters will be longer. Vote and comment if you want me to continue.

Lots of Love, Marie-Soleil.

P.S this has been edited for those who have read it reread it I changed some stuff in it.

"Annabell you are going on this trip and that's that!" Tom ,my step-father's , voice was stern.That and the fact that he had called me Annabell and not Anna told me that I had lost this battle.

"FINE" I shouted at him and ran to my room. I knew I was acting like a child and not 17 year old I am but I didn't care. I collapse on my bed, tears of furrier in my eyes. Ya every one else was so existed about the schools winter camping trip. Permission slips were due tomorrow but I really didn't want to go. Don't get me wrong I love the out doors. Why would I want to go when half the people going didn't know me and the other half didn't care who I was? In high school Tom had been BBC, big boy on campus, my mother had been head cheerleader. They didn't see that I wasn't about to become any thing close yet they insisted I tried. Well Tom did, my mother couldn't care less what I did as long as the money wasn't coming from her pocket. Since the trip was free Tom had every right given to him to get me there. I sighed and got up. Walking across my room turned on my computer and logged on to my instant messenger.Q.B.48 was already on. Q.B.48 was Keven the schools quarter back and football star. I tortured him online in English languagearts. He was a god. Looks a movie star would kill for. He was ever girls dream my self included. He had no clue who I was and I meant to keep it that way.

Q.B. 48 = I need your help asap!!!!

I rolled my eyes he was so over dramatic.

Katsa 7 = Whats up?

Q.B. 48= I need a fiction book for my English assignment

Katsa 7= I don't see a problem

Q.B. 48= It's due on Fri. if it's late I can't go on the trip

Katsa 7= go to the library @ 12 last table on the left there will be 3 books to chose from they will be easy to read fast

Q.B. 48 = Thank you so much you are a life saver what can I do to repay you?

I pause for a moment thinking.

Katsa 7= Be nice to some one you normally wouldn't speak to

Q.B. 48 = will do but you sure you don't want something else like maybe a date?

I rolled my eyes.

Katsa 7 = what would your girlfriend say if she found out?

Q.B.48= I'm breaking up with her soon

Katsa7= Why? what happened?

Q.B.48= I caught her making out with some guy at a party

Katsa7= dose she know you caught her?

Q.B.48= No do you want to help me tell her?

Katsa 7 = How?

Q.B. 48= spread a rummer about her for me? then you could help me get over her.

Katsa7= no thanks it's a suicide mission for any girl

Q.B. 48= You could still help me get over her

Katsa7= but that way you'll find out who I am

Q.B. 48= so? you know who I am

Katsa 7= I also know that if you found out who I am you wouldn't want me to help you

Q.B 48= please *puppy dog eyes* you know me better then any one else do you really think I would do that?

Katsa 7= no I don't think you would but still I can't you not knowing me is like a securty blanket I can't get hurt

Q.B. 48= your no fun

Katsa 7= I'm tons of fun

Q.B 48= prove it hang out with me off line

Katsa 7= I can't

Q.B. 48= fine you win this round but it's just because I have to go to sleep cauch will kill me if I'm falling asleep at practise.

Katsa7 = VICTORY IS MINE!! I'll see you around

Q.B 48= *rolls eyes* sweet dreams

He singed off then and I shutoff the computer. Crawling in to bed I fell asleep to dream's of lying in Kevens arms.