PROLOGUE- THE INITIATION

What. The. Bloody. Hell.

Those were the four bloody words that were replaying through my bloody brain.

"Chug chug chug chug!!"

The crowd of seniors cheered on the enthusiastic freshman, who was chugging down a bowl of what seems like rotten green eggs with milk and grass with a touch of chilli and mustard, which in my opinion, is just fricking ridiculous.

What. The. Bloody. Hell.

I looked at the line I was standing in. Front and back, there were freshmen anxiously waiting for their turn. I'm pretty sure everybody in the bloody line just wanted to get this bullcrap over with.

*Gulp*

The seniors cheered as the freshman proudly finished drinking the filthy liquid. He raised his arms in victory and the seniors cheered even louder.

"We have a keeper, ladies." started one of the seniors, "welcome to Highland College, my boy!" he said, handing the freshman a bottle of root beer. "What's be your name?"

The freshie took a quick gulp before answering, "Azad Azraie." The crowd around him started cheering "Azray! Azray! Azray!"

"Azray, yes?" The freshman nodded with a grin on his face. "Alright ladies," the crowd quieted down to hear their leader's words, "as you know, we, Omega Phi, value three very important values in our fraternaty," the seniors nodded in approval.

"Courage!"

The seniors raised their fists and cried what I think sounded like 'Fuhah!'

"Respect!"

FUHAH!!

"and trust!!"

FU-HAH! FURAKAKA!!

WHO ARE WE??

OMEGA PHI!!

WHO ARE WE??!!

OMEGA PHUCKING PHI!!

The group went crazy and started whooping and cheering and... I don't know just practically went apeshit.

"Brothers!" the leader cried suddenly, "this young man," pointing at Azraie, "has shown a great deal of courage, swallowing down every drop of blood sauce we have provided without a hint of despair on his face!"

The seniors cheered, among them a few people chanting 'fu-hah!'.

[Blood juice? How lame can you get?]

I grinned to myself. Finally, some company. I was getting worried that my friend Tama was going to leave me alone.

While the leader of the frats was busy tantalizing everyone with his speech, I tried looking for a mirror in the crowded hallway. Soon enough, I saw an ironing room behind me that had windows next to the door. Sure enough, Tama was looking at me with his arms crossed and a knee raised with a smirk on his face, clearly amused at just how childish the 19-year-old frat leader was acting.

I smiled. Tama is always there for me when I feel lonely or scared, provided of course that there is a reflective surface nearby. I looked back to the front, interested about what was going to happen.

"...our successor, Ray!!" the frat leader finished.

RAY! RAY! RAY! FU-HAH!

With the seniors still cheering, the frat leader handed 'Ray' a key room and patted him on the shoulder. Another senior put his arm around Ray's shoulder and brought him across the hallway and around the corner, presumably to his new room. I sighed. If chugging down a bowl of green teenage mutant ninja turtle mutagen shitcrap is what it takes to get nice treatment here... well, let's just say I'm going to get far from nice.