Intro

A 1000 years ago.....
  "Please don't take her!" A young women pleaded grabbing the older woman cloak causing her to turn to the mother.
"She is mine by right, it gives me no pleasure in taking a child from their Mother," Dahlia the woman who was taking the babe, looked down at her great niece before the mother and gave her an unusal offer.
"Come with us and you shall be with your daughter for all time or you can remain here never to see her again. I can feel the power that radiets from you Hybrid." The young mother not wanting to be away from her daughter agreed to the terms set by Dhalia.
When walking into Dhalia hut one would think no one lived there, but with a simple word from Dahlia the room quickly filled with furniture and a young blonde girl who appeared to be the same age as the young mother.
"Freya, dont just sit there come here." The blonde was quick to get up and cross the room to her Aunt not wanting to anger her. Freya was curious as to who the girl and the babe was, but she wouldnt question it at least not to her Aunt.
"Yes Aunt Dahlia?" Freya said glancing over to Astrid who was trying  console her daughter who was beginning to get fussy as she was hungry.
"This is Astrid and her daughter Willow." Freya nodded her head, but that soon turned to horror when Dahlia said that they would be joining in their link.
Freya knew when Dahlia said they would join the link that Willow was related to them as Dahlia only wanted members of her family. She couldnt believe that Dahlia was allowing Astrid to join, but realized that Astrid must have been very powerful. Astrid now done feeding her child started pulling up her sleeve, but was stopped by a hand. Astrid turned her head and saw Dahlia looking at her cresent shaped birthmark.
"A Labonair?" Dahlia couldn't believe her luck, her two new members were from a powerful line of witches and werewolfs of course the witch side was waining out through the centuries as the curse of werewolf became more dominant.
  Three weeks had passed and the night of the full moon was upon them. Dahlia had planned the whole night to the last detail as she didnt want any suprises or mistakes to happen. Astrid and Freya had a plan, that plan consisted of hijacking Dahlia spell and sending little Willow to another demnsion to keep her away from being linked and used by Dahlia like Freya was. Freya had explained what Dahlia wanted to do and Astrid became determined that she wouldnt allow her daughter became a power source for Dahlia. The plan didnt go right for Dahlia or Astrid and Freya, while Willow wasnt linked to Dahlia Astrid was. Willow also wasnt sent to  another demison like planned she was sent into the future where she would have to choose between the family she grew up with or her biological family.